Chapter 12

While they were walking in the park, they came across a playground with a bunch of kids around Hannah's age. 

"Can I please go play with them?" Hannah pleaded. She was giving her puppy dog eyes, so of course Minho couldn't say no.

"Of course, Hannah," he sighed. She jumped excitedly and ran over to join the other kids. The other four went to sit on a bench nearby to watch her and also talk. Hannah instantly went to the swings when she saw there was an open one. 

"So, Chan, performing arts high school and a major in acting in college?" Minho asked. 

"Yeah, I've always been creative and loved performing. Remember when we would reenact our favorite movies for our parents and Hannah?"

"Yeah, that was fun. Those were some of the moments I missed most when you were gone," Minho said. 

"Well, I decided to see if I could try and make a career with it. It was promising, too, because I got so many music and theater scholarships. Then after my freshman year of college I missed you guys so much and couldn't take it anymore. I had to go see you," Chan explained. 

After talking for a bit they decided to look back over to the playground to watch Hannah. This whole time she was swinging to a certain height, jumping off, then getting back on and doing that again. Then she decided she would go to the swinging hand rings.

A/N: They're like the monkey bars but they're rings that swing that you grab onto. I couldn't think of a better descriptive word and I don't know what they're actually called.

Her hands were really sweaty after being on the swings for a while, but Hannah still thought she could get across them just fine. She made it almost all the way across, but then on the last one her hand slipped and she fell, her forehead hitting the playground platform at the end. The boys saw this happen and sprinted towards the playground. She was laying on the ground unconscious while blood was gushing out of her head. Seungmin called the ambulance while Minho and Chan tried waking her up. Jisung just kind of stood there, not knowing what to do. 

Once the ambulance arrived, Chan and Minho went with Hannah, leaving Jisung and Seungmin.

"Ji! Meet us at the hospital!" Minho shouted to Jisung right before the ambulance doors closed. Jisung and Seungmin got in the minivan and drove as fast as they could to the hospital without getting pulled over. 

"Seungmin, do you think Hannah will be okay?" Jisung asked with lots of worry in his voice.

"Honestly, I don't know, Jisung. The most you and I can do is hope," Seungmin answered. 

********************************************************************************

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. I had writer's block and didn't know how to write this. It's definitely getting more emotional, so I hope you like it. And to my friend Mileena, I'm sorry for what's about to happen. 

I hope you enjoy my story and have a nice morning/afternoon/night ❤