Chapter 8

It was around 18:00 when Minho felt his stomach start to grumble. Because Jisung was in his lap he felt it against his back.

"Min, are you hungry?" Jisung asked.

"Just a little bit," Minho answered. "Do you want to go out somewhere?"

"I would love to," Jisung said, jumping up and holding out his hand to help Minho up. 

"Come on, Hannah. We're going out to dinner," Minho called. Hannah was laying on the floor playing a dress up game on her tablet. She jumped up and ran out to the car before he could say anything else. "So, where do you want to go, Ji?"

"I want udon noodles," Jisung said with some excitement. 

"In that case, I know just where to go," Minho said while digging his keys out of his pocket. The three of them got in the car, Hannah being in the back seat, Jisung in the passenger's seat, and Minho driving. He continued the playlist that he started on the way to Jisung's house, and they made their way to Sutaudongen, an udon noodle place in Seongnam. 

They pulled into a parking spot in front of the restaurant and got out. Minho held Hannah's hand as they walked inside. They found a table and sat down, waiting for someone to bring them menus so they could order. Minho sat to the left of Jisung while Hannah sat across from Minho. Soon, a waitress came to give them menus. 

"Hi, I'm Bianca and I'll be your waitress this evening. Can I start you off with something to drink?" the waitress asked. 

"I'll have apple juice!" Hannah said with a smile.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade," Minho said.

"I'll have the same as him," Jisung told her. The waitress, Bianca, wrote everything down on her little notepad and left to get the drinks. While looking through the menus, they all decided they wanted the same thing. Bianca came back with their drinks.

"Here you guys go, now are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?"

"We're ready to order," Minho said. "Each of us will have the Deep Fried Chicken of Poured Udon." Bianca wrote that on her notepad.

"Thank you, I'll be back once the food is ready," she said with a smile. She turned and left to the back. 

"This is a really cute restaurant," Jisung said, breaking the momentary silence. 

"It is. I've been bringing Hannah here since she was six," Minho explained. "She loves the noodles here."

After some small talk, Bianca came back with their food. "Here you go. Enjoy your noodles, and just ask if you need anything," she said, then left. They each took a spoonful of noodles and ate it at the same time.

"Mwoya! These are amazing!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Right? Hannah and I have been back so many times because she just loves the noodles," Minho said. 

"So do you, oppa," Hannah said from across the table. She giggled and went back to eating her noodles. They were silent as they enjoyed the food. Then because Minho was eating with his left hand and Jisung was eating with his right, Minho reached over and held Jisung's free hand. They looked at each other and smiled. In that moment, Minho felt happier than he had in three years. Jisung also felt happier than he had since his parents got their high-pay job in Seoul. 

***************************************

A/N

I know the story may be a little slow right now, but it'll pick up soon, I promise. I'm sorry for not posting the past couple days, I just didn't really have the creativity because work drained me so much. I even took like a 6 hour nap when I got off work today. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my story and have a nice morning/afternoon/night ❤