Chapter 4

Text messages

"I like you" Minho blurted out after a moment's silence. Jisung looked a little shocked, but also happy. 

"Wait, what?" Jisung said. 

"As a friend! I meant I like you as a friend and want to get to know you better," Minho said frantically, not wanting to come off too strong. Jisung's face dimmed a little bit, but he was still smiling.

"I'd love to get to know you better, too," Jisung said. The hand that was gripping the rope on his side loosened as he started to relax more. He then looked around and his breath was taken away. He had always been so scared that he never took time to appreciate the scenery. "It's beautiful."

Minho looked over and saw Jisung looking around in awe. "Yes it is, Ji." Minho said.

Soon the ride started to slow and lower to the ground. Before they got off, Jisung made a decision. "Can I get your number?" Jisung blurted. Minho seemed taken aback. "I mean, if we're going to get to know each other and you talk to me about cats, I'm going to need a way to contact you."

"S-sure. I'll put it in your phone," Minho was nervous again. Jisung handed Minho his phone, and he put in his number and name in the contacts. |Min| Once the ride stopped completely, they unlocked themselves and left towards the gate, meeting up with the other six. "How was the ride, Hannah?" Minho asked.

"Oppa, it was so fun! Can we ride it again?" She asked, excitement radiating from her whole body.

"Of course you can, as long as I ride with you this time," Minho answered, lifting her up off the ground. 

3 hours later

After a few more rides and walking around, the eight of them starting feeling ready to go back to their homes. As they were walking to the exit, Minho realized something.

"Ji!" Minho shouted.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jisung answered, now used to the new nickname.

"You have my number, but I have no way of knowing when you text or call me. Can you put your name in my phone, too?" Minho asked while holding out his phone.

"Of course I can," Jisung said while grabbing it and typing in the information. "There." He handed the phone back.

As the contact name he wrote |Ji <3| which made Minho's heart melt a little. 

Once they went through the exit doors, the two groups went their separate ways. Hannah was starting to get sleepy, so Minho carried her to the car. Because they were all somewhat tired, the car ride was quieter. There were just some relaxing, softer songs playing. Minho heard a ding come from his phone, and he went to check it.

Ji <3

Are you home yet?

Min

No, we still have about half an hour left. Hannah's passed out, and Seungmin and Changbin are trying to sleep.

Ji <3

Cute. Text me when you get home, okay? 

Min

I will, I promise :)

Minho hadn't been this excited to see text messages from someone in so long. This boy he met at the amusement park really made him happy. 

Once they got to Minho's house, Seungmin helped carry Hannah up to her room. He tucked her into her bed, went to her radio and put on her IOI cd. 

"Hyung, you and that one boy seemed to be getting really close," Seungmin said after they closed Hannah's door. He had a smirk on his face.

"You know what, Seungmin-ah? You can keep your mouth shut. We jus met, and we seemed to click so we're just friends," Minho explained. By this point they reached the bottom of the stairs and got to the door.

"Okay, well we'll see about that," Seungmin retorted and put his shoes on. 

Seungmin opened the door, and from the street heard "Seungmin, can you hurry up mate? We've gotta get you home before it gets too late." Felix was sticking the upper half of his body out the driver's seat window.

"I'll be there in a sec, Yongbok!" Seungmin shouted before turning back to Minho. "Well, I'll see you later, hyung!"

"Bye, Seungmin-ah!" Minho said before closing the door and walking up to his room. He pulled out his phone and texted Jisung.

Min

I made it home safe. Hannah's in her room fast asleep with her IOI cd playing. Did you make it home safe?

Ji <3

Yeah, I'm home and I'm safe. I had a lot of fun with you today. We should plan a day where we can hang out, just the two of us.

Min

That would be amazing. Can we plan it later, tho? I'm tired and just want to go to sleep.

Ji <3

Yeah, of course. I hope you sleep well and have sweet dreams <3

Min

Hehe, you too :)

Minho put his phone on the charger and set it down on his nightside table. He smiled, lay down in his bed, and let the faint sounds of Very Very Very by IOI lull him to sleep.

*************************************************

A/N

Sorry I didn't post last night. Things came up and I had no creativity to write anything. To make up for it I'll be writing and posting another chapter once this one is published. I hope you're enjoying my story so far! I can't wait to see where this story ends up. As always, have a nice morning/afternoon/night <3