15. Summer

I like Diamond. Like, a lot. I know I just met her and in a few days, we'll be strangers again but I reaaally like her.

I didn't know it was possible for me to like someone so much, so fast. Her spending the day with us had me feeling like a school girl.

I had butterflies the whole day.

I never imagined what my dream girl would be like but if I did, she'd be everything Diamond is.

"So you guys basically got matchin' tattoos...that was unexpected." Ash said as she sat on the toilet seat as I did her makeup.

"They're cute though." I blushed and finished putting eyeliner on her.

I'm so in love with my tattoos and I really like the fact Diamond will have something to remind her of me for the rest of her life inked on her skin.

"Yeah, I'll give you that. You really like this girl."

I nodded and bit my lip to keep from blushing too hard. I'm trying to hurry with her makeup because I know Diamond is still in the living room.

My stomach fluttered at the thought of her.

I nodded bashfully. Ughhhh. The smirk on Ash's face makes me tingle from my head to my toes. You'd think I would be used to her annoying little smile but every time I see it, an uncomfortable blush covers my cheeks.

"Y'all finna be alone." Ash pointed out like I didn't know.

My stomach flipped.

"You gonna make a move?" She asked while I looked through my makeup bag for my mascara .

I wanted to roll my eyes and groan but I didn't. Am I gonna make a move? I shrugged and bit my lip.

"I dunno. I'm nervous."

"Just pretend like your lickin' ice cream from a bowl."

What?

I laughed and then Treasure called Ash from the hallway.

When I finished with the cute, simple eyeliner and mascara look, I took a step back and admired my work.

Wow. Ashleigh looked like a completely different girl, almost like she had manners and didn't say whatever came to mind.

"You look so pretty." I gushed and smiled at my best friend.

"Awww, thanks best friend. Remember, ice cream." She repeated and wrapped her arms around me for a quick hug.

"Bae, come on." Treasure rushed Ash to the living room but stopped as soon as she laid eyes on Ashleigh.

Diamond's grin is what I had eyes on but then I looked over at Treasure and saw the raw love in her eyes. It made me shiver.

"Damn bae, can we just skip the dinner and I fuck you all night?" Treasure asked, like me and Diamond weren't in the same room.

My mouth dropped.

Im not used to hearing Treasure talk and sound so much like Ashleigh. And by how hard Ash was blushing, she was surprised too.

"That's temptin' but I got all cute so we're gonna go out." Ash looked in my direction as I came to sit next to Diamond on the couch. "Plus, Summer got the house to herself tonight so we're gonna get gone."

I groaned. Why does she do this every single time?!

Diamond grinned but pretended to be into her phone. My cheeks flushed quickly so I leaned over and grabbed a blunt from the table.