4. Diamond

I really can't believe this shit.

I argued with the Air bnb renter for about an hour.

I'm sure the dumb ass does this all the time.

He said 'if you go to my Air bnb page it clarifies in the description which part of the land is yours to use. It never said anyone would have the full house to themselves'

I swear I wanted to fight his ass. Obviously if you post a picture of a living room, 2 bedroom, bathroom, and a kitchen any normal person isn't expecting a whole nother side of the house. There is practically a whole house on the other side... and 4 women I don't know.

Oh my god, all I wanted was peace, quiet, and privacy for once.

Not to mention now I'm embarrassed because Summer saw me almost naked before I even knew who she was. She keeps looking at me, almost like she can still imagine it.

I don't need her getting any ideas. She definitely gives me gay vibes.. but like I said I'm not here to mingle. I'm on business.

Then she has the three stooges with her.

That white girl already acting like she has a problem. I have a lot of shit I could say but I'm not trying to get jumped on my vacation... I don't want to tussle, enough has already gone wrong. But whatever.

I watched from my living room window as the 3 girls Summer told me about, walked to a car.

Oh good, they're leaving. Hopefully Summer is behind them. I wish they had their bags with them. I over heard one of them talking about getting a hotel room. Why can't they just do that and leave me alone?

I huffed when the three of them pulled off. Whatever. As long as she stays on her side of the house we're good.

My stomach growled. Damn, I forgot I was going to see if there was something I could eat in the kitchen.

I came back through my door to the kitchen. The glass was still on the floor in front of the fridge.

I better clean this up. I hope nobody stepped on it.

I cleaned up the glass, then grabbed the wine I was planning on drinking earlier.

I wish I had a blunt but I knew I wasn't getting on the plane with that shit, so I cut my losses.. after finding out my secluded weekend of self appreciation and music was ruined I needed one.

I checked the freezer and there were pepperoni hot pockets in there. I haven't had a hot pocket since I was like 12. I lowkey forgot they existed.

I stood by the microwave sipping my wine impatiently waiting for my food to be done.

I just wanted to hurry and get my food before Summer comes in finding a reason to talk to me.

I closed and locked my door to the kitchen juggling my hot pocket, bottle of wine, glass and phone.

The living room windows are so big and wide. I stood at the window trying to distract myself. If I bite into that hot pocket now I'm going to burn all my taste buds off.

The view was beautiful. The water glittered and sparkled as the sun started to set, theres a hammock out there, and a fire pit with stone seats surrounding it.

I felt like the wind was whispering to me, begging me to go outside.

I ate my food, and after two glasses of wine I gave in to the winds begging.

I'm a very visual person, so I looked down at my sports bra and leggings and decided to change. The outfit didn't fit the scene in my head.

I changed into my palazzo pants, and a flowy crop top, I wanted my clothes to flow as the wind blows through me.