11. Summer

My body was buzzing by the time I made it to my room after Diamond and I kissed.

I touched my lips and fell backwards on my bed with a foolish grin. I kissed Diamond and goddamn did I enjoy it.

I never knew lips could feel so soft and juicy and hers had me craving more.

But what did that mean? I've never craved a persons lips before. I never thought it was possible for my heart to beat as hard as it did while our lips were locked either but it happened.

I sat up in bed and the throbbing in between my legs forced me to think about Diamond's lips and the way it felt to have her arms pull me closer.

After thirty minutes of tossing and turning, I finally threw the comforter from over my head in defeat.

It was so late but I couldn't sleep.

Since Ash didn't mind keeping the rest of the house up moaning for hours at a time, I didn't think twice when I made my way to her & Treasure's room.

"Ashleigh, wake up." I called out as soon as I entered her room.

I didn't care if she was sleep or if her and Treasure were fucking, I needed help.

My body was on fire and I don't know how to put it out.

Ash jolted up with crazy bed hair and a scowl.

"Whaaaaat? What's wrong?!"

"My body is on fire and I can't sleep." I whined, still throbbing uncontrollably.

When she scoffed and Treasure groaned sleepily, I rolled my eyes.

"Get up! Come smoke with me or something!" I whisper yelled.

Ash shook her head in the dark.

"You're horny from your lil' kiss earlier. Either go masturbate or go crawl in Diamond's bed but leaveeee me aloneeeee. I'm sooo tired."

My body has never been this hot before. Am I horny?

"Summer, seriously." Ash groaned when I didn't leave the bedroom after she laid back down.

"Get on pornhub, look up some lesbian porn and play with yourself then go to bed. You'll feel better in the mornin'. Goodnighhhtttttt, best friend. Love youuuu."

I huffed and folded my arms before I walked off with an attitude.

I guess I'm on my own tonight.

As I tried to rid my thoughts of how soft and kissable Diamond's lips were while I laid in bed, I only got hotter.

So I grabbed my phone and tried to watch porn but the girls on the screen weren't Diamond and they didn't take away the annoying nagging wetness I felt in my panties.

After a while, I fell asleep annoyed and Diamond's lips taunted me from my dreams.

I was only sleep for a couple of hours before I woke up damp with sweat. Ana visited me in my dreams and cried for me to make her pain go away.

My heart was heavy.

I took a quick shower and slid on an oversized T-shirt and some shorts. When my stomach rumbled, I groaned. But then I heard the faint sound of music playing and suddenly getting up to feed myself didn't sound so bad.

When my eyes landed on Diamond playing the flute, butterflies kept my stomach snug as I closed the distance between us.

God, she's so perfect. Even at this ungodly hour, she looks flawless.