Alice

Minnie was sitting next to Alice's grave, her late girlfriend.

"If I had only arrived earlier, this wouldn't have happened to you" she said while looking at the blue sky.

she then looked at Alice's name written on the grave stone.

"Im never gonna be able to forgive myself for that" she blames herself for what happened to Alice.

She stayed there for hours with tears on her eyes, thinking what would have happen if she arrived earlier.

As the night came, she finally stands up and leaves the flowers that she brought to the grave.

"I love you" she said as she started walking to go home.

It has been nine months since Alice died. Minnie would always visit Alice whenever she have free time, buying flowers to give her and telling her stories as if Alice was alive.

1 Month later...

It was Sunday morning and Minnie woke up, she doesn't have anything to do so she decided to visit Alice.

She changed her clothes and she went out of her dorm to go to the flower shop and buy a dahlia.

After she bought a flower, she went to the graveyard to visit Alice.

"Hi Alice, how are you? i hope you're happy wherever you are" Minnie said as she put the flowers she bought down on the grave stone.

"Are you going to be mad when i found someone new?" Minnie sighed.

She stayed there for hours until the night has come.

"Bye, I'm gonna visit again soon" Minnie said as she stand up.

She was walking to leave the graveyard but she saw a woman crying on a grave stone that caught her attention.

Minnie went closer to the girl and she was shocked when she saw the girl's hair.

"A-Alice?"

-----------------------------
I used the name Alice cause i saw on Twitter that Miyeon's English name is Alice, idk if it's true.