sickness leads to comfort

no requests then? ALRIGHT ILL DO THEM MYSELF. jk yall can request at the end of the chapter at any time.

So um yeah Xiao gets a fever and Aether helps him with it.

should i make one where they have a child (e) ?

As the raven walked down the stairs looking for something for headaches, he started to feel hot and sweaty. Really hot, like he just came fron a tough training session. But that feeling followed in pain, like knifes were in his body.

Xiao shouldve yelled, but he didnt. His lover was sleeping upstairs, already stressed from planning his way to Inazuma to get some answers from the god themself. And he didnt want to be a bother and add on to his stress, he had enough in his life. Here he was, on the cold kitchen floor, shaking and trying to resist from crying. After all, Adepti dont have feelings like you mortals.

--------------------------------------------------------

When Aether felt like he lost his source of heat from the cold bedroom, the blond felt like something was wrong. In the middle of the night, when your lover is missing, wouldnt you be worried? It felt like he had just gotten up in a swift and sneaking manner, so he couldnt have been far.

And the blond looked all upper floor for his raven, only to find his spear still in the weapons room. That excluded the idea that he went for a walk outside. Xiao liked to be ready in case anything happens.

When the blond got to the lower floor, he was met with a shaking raven. He dashed to his side, while looking to see if anyone else living in the teapot was up. No one was, which was good.

The blond then picked his lover up bridal style, and carried him to their bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The raven was in sheer pain. So many headaches and these images of burning fire like a nightmare he was trapped in. He couldnt open his eyes either.  So much pain, yet so much more fear. Aether quickly noticed and felt his forehead. He then got a wet cloth and put it on his lover's forehead.

"Love, your burning up really bad."-A

"How can you guide me when you cant even hear or see me? Is that how much pain your in?"-A

He then kissed his lover on the forehead and squeezed his hand as softly as he could and kissed it, praying for his health. Every little noise that was coming from Xiao stopped, He was sleeping, like a little baby with its mother close by. The raven knew he was there, and he felt safe in great hands. Aether sighed, and let go of his lover's hand, kissed his forhead once more, and left to go change to more comfy clothing.

Xiao woke up, and saw that Aether was missing from his desk. Only to be in his arms, sleeping peacfully once more.

Wow um, i found this boring to make. DID I FORGET MW OWN PLAN-

510 words.