birthday special

its mah birthday. And i have school. But its a friday and Fridays are epik.

And for my birthday, i give angst.

TW: Car crash

A small blond was in a car with his lover, trying to not close his eyes. His lover was weakly trying to put his arm around the other but failed as he was at a great loss for blood. How did this even happen? Everything was so foggy in the blond's mind that he could not think straight enough to see what was going on around him. The last thing he saw was his lover getting taken away from some people in white clothing and masks.

"Xiao! Please wake up! I got hurt the most so i should be the one in your state!"-A

"Ill be fine my love. "-X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blond awoke in a white bed with floral patterns on it. It did not feel like he was alive nor dead, merely aeverge. Which was good enough in his opinion, at least he is present on this world of humanity and not alone.

Wait. Xiao! He was hurt more than Aether was but it was really bad. Enough to almost kill him or shut down his body in a coma like state. It was hurtful, but the blond got up and looked for Xiao's room. Eventually, the blond found a name that read Xiao Alatus Feng. He was on the state of collapsion, but one could not get him to leave.

"How bad was the impact of the crash to put you in this state? That stupid person didnt even take action and drove off."-A

Everything was coming back to his mind. All the horns honking, all the noise, the car window crashing, Xiao screaming for Aether to keep his eyes open even though the raven himself had glass in him while Aether had needles from his bag in him. A child screaming for their lives as Xiao held her close. Who even was that child?

Xiao's room was a lot different than Aether's. Instead of white sheets, his were red faded to white. And he looked like he was dead, but he had a relaxed look on his face. Like he finally did something good for someone else.

"Oh! Aether! You should be sleeping or at least in your bed! Are you here for Mister Feng? He cant accept visitors while he's still ill. We still have to remove a lot of glass from him and give him blood."-Doctor

"I understand ,but the child. Where are they?"-A

" Oh Qiqi! She um. She's really injured and really low on blood for someone her size. We need some blood for her too. Now you should go back to your bed! And no walking for a while, that impact really did something to your legs."-Doctor

"No! I want to see him! I don't want to leave him!"-A

Aether fell to the floor and cried up a river. That car drive was the first time in years that Aether got to see Xiao. He had college and business to do, far away from the city. And they were going home with his little sister in the car, and here she was hurt in the hospital. And it was all Aether's fault. If he haven't gotten so excited to bring his boyfriend home, then this would've had happened.

Why was he the only survivor?

Hey man, want an anemo vision bro? I got some

584 words