Small prank, Big consequences

Magic

I don't know what wholesome smut is, but sure

I don't know what wholesome smut is, but sure. It's just gonna them being extra affectionate during the naughty.
With my own personal twist
ALSO PAIMON-

For some reason, three tiny people were in a corner making evil plans. They were planning to prank the blond boy's lover that he was leaving the city. It was a cruel joke, but he had a way to make it up to him. He always had a way.

"Alright so Paimon believes that everything is set. You know what to do right?"-P

"Yes lord emergency food, we got it."-A

"FOR THE LAST TIME-"-P

"SHUSH UP YOU TONY PEOPLE."-L

"TONY? WHO THE FUCK IS TONY?"-P&A

"IS TONY THE NAME OF THAT FRIEND OF YOURS WHO FREAKING DIED-."-A

"NO THATS TEPPEI."-L. (My soul-)

"JUST SHUT UP."-L

"Y'all are the weirdest people I have ever met."-X

Xiao was standing there with the most expressionless face ever, staring at them. He was only there for like half of the stuff they said. Not the important stuff, the dumb stuff. Meanwhile, the trio was panicking over the fact that their master plan might've been ruined. They are really smart, but stupid. Don't tell them I said that, SPARE ME CELESTIA-
———————————————-

"Xiao, I have to tell you something."-A

The plan was going in motion. Aether was going to tell Xiao that he was leaving and he would go to Lumine to confirm it. She would say yes and Paimon would fake cry and say stuff like "Paimon doesn't want them to leave yet, but they must." It would hurt the blond mentally, but it was all good humor. Right?

"...Your not lying to me, are you?"—X

"Unfortunately he is not lying. We are set to leave tomorrow."-L

"Paimon will miss them. But you have Paimon for company Xiao!"-P

Suddenly Xiao started crying, making Aether feeling guilty. The blond embraced him so tightly that he could break his bones. The raven was crying rivers, and it was all because of the prank. The trio felt bad, really bad.

"DONT LEAVE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID!"—X

"I'm sorry to say....that it was a prank. I'll make it up to you, I promise!"-A

Everyone evaded out of the apartment for them to talk alone. The raven was calming down, but got more angry by the moment. Aether was scared, Xiao has really bad anger issues. He will never forget that one time when Venti annoyed him all day and took his anger out on the blond. Then he left for a month out of guilt, seeing himself as a monster.

"Listen Xiao. Just hear me out!"-A

"..I'm listening."—X

*⚠️*
Aether closed the blinds and looked Xiao in the eyes. He really did look angry. The blond kissed him on the lips and pinned the older to the wall. Xiao was surprised to see Aether like this, but gave in anyways.

"Ngh~ Aether....what are you....!"-X

"I wanna make you feel good. This is how Ill redeem myself. Just let me do everything today, mkay?"—A

Aether started to suck on his lover's member, trying not to hurt him. Xiao had to hold in his moans till Aether came and kissed him one more time on the lips. His lips were so soft and pleasant on the raven. His lips were even more pleasant on his stomach as he knew that was where he was most likely to hold in his moan. Aether laughed at Xiao's attempts to hold in his little sounds and reactions. It was so cute.

"Hold my hand Xiao. It's gonna hurt a tiny bit."-A

The blond held out his hand and his lover took it as he positioned himself on his cock. He first pampered his lover's hand with kisses to make up for the small pain, making Xiao blush. Aether then rode Xiao out and made sure that he was heard. They were the only ones in the apartment, so he was okay. Slowly picking up the pace, Aether used his free hand to hold down Xiao's hand so he could be heard.

"Aether please slow down! C-cumming."—X

Aether got off his cock and jerked him off. Xiao came with Aether, and they shared a kiss under the covers.

PLEASE THIS WAS SO HARD TO FINISH

734 WORDS