~Chapter One~

~Violet's Point of View ~
Why did I even come tonight? It's not like I'm really having any fun.. I thought to myself as I sat on the couch in some random person's house.

People were dancing, making out and drunkenly falling all around the makeshift dancefloor. I look down at the dim lit screen of my phone only to realize it's been approximately twenty minutes since Josh had claimed to 'be back in a few.'

Upset, I make my way into the kitchen in search of a nonalcoholic drink. Alcohol isn't really my thing. I return to the living room with a coke only to feel arms wrap around my waist from behind. Smiling to myself, I slowly turn around.

"Finally babe, where have y-" I stop mid sentence and look at the stranger who has their arms linked around me."Um..wh-who are you?"

The guy flashes a crooked smile, that combined with his beer breath, makes me cringe away. "C'mon sweetheart, les' get outta here.."

I quickly yank myself out of his hold and shriek, " What? ..No... leave me alone!" I turn and walk away only to be yanked back by my wrist.

"Baby don' be like that, I..you know ya wanna.." His hold on my wrist tightens.

My mouth opens to spit out an insulting remark, but before anything comes out I am swiftly pulled out of the stranger's grasp and into a strong chest.

"I think you should leave my girlfriend alone and head home...you're wasted dude." An unfamiliar voice states firmly. Girlfriend?.. I don't know you either. As if sensing my confusion, the guy leans down to whisper " Play along, he'll leave quicker."

His hot breath against my ear sent shivers down my spine and I nod slowly. "Are you alright princesa? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you by yourself." he says as he turns me around and I'm met with the most beautiful green eyes.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, it's okay." I respond, not being able to stop another shiver as 'princesa' rolls off his tongue in a sexy, smooth voice. What is wrong with me? I have a boyfriend for crying out loud. I shake the thoughts away.

"Okay he's gone." green eyes says as he slowly releases me.

"Oh..well um thanks for..that" I mutter and try not to move back into his arms. I feel a hand intertwine with mine and think ugh not again, but sigh in relief as I see Josh smiling down at me.

I turn back to my rescuer, " So I never got your name.." I say awkwardly.

His eyes trail down to my hand joined with Josh's and I see his jaw tense, and his eyes darken slightly. "Um.. Yeah it's Jackson.. look I gotta go, see ya around." He replies gruffly through clenched teeth. After glaring at Josh for a few seconds he turns and simply walks away.

Josh pulls me toward him with a seemingly strained smile and pecks my lips quickly. "Sorry that took so long, ready to go?"

I nod, a little preoccupied, my mind focused on a certain pair of green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello my readers,
So this is my first story on Wattpad and I'm not too sure about it. I thank any and all readers I may have. Please feel free to vote and comment, I appreciate good and bad feedback. Tell me what you think.
Good bye my wonderful readers! Xoxoxo