Chapter Fourteen : That Her

He holds me close as they shut the doors and he buckles up. The plane starts to move and I have to look up at Daddy.

"D-daddy."

"What Baby. You okay?" He rubs my head.

"Can I go potty please . . ."

"Is it cause you're scared?" I nod.

"Do you really have to go or can it wait?"

I feel the urge to go but I'm holding it back for as long as I can. It didn't show up until the plane started to actually move.

"Daddy I have to go. Bad," I whisper.

"Then go Princess. Daddy's got you." He then puts his hand underneath me and puts it in between my legs to feel me go pee.

The plane jolts and I scream a bit and pee. I cry into his shirt as he comforts me and praises me.

"That's a good girl going potty for Daddy and holding it like a big girl. But you are a little girl so no more holding it. Your punishment is over Princess."

I don't care I just want to be changed and held. The plane then becomes steady. Daddy unbuckles and then picks me up. I hold onto him tightly as he takes me back to a room to change me.

He lays me down and I wipe my eyes off.

He coos at me and then takes out a diaper and other supplies. He undoes the pants and the onesie to change me. He lifts my legs up and then cleans me while cooing.

"You're such a good girl. A good Princess for Daddy. Now you'll be an even better girl and go to sleepsy bye for Daddy."

I yawn and I rub my eyes. He finishes, puts the pants and onesie back on me, and then lifts me up again. Carrying me like an actual baby. I yawn again and wonder how I can be tired on something that I'm deathly afraid of.

I don't have energy to think. I've had a long day and I just want to sleep in Daddy's arms.

We go back to sitting where we were and he holds me. He turns my body so my face is in his shirt. I close my eyes and let my body just relax.

It's a comfortable feeling, truly. He cradles me tightly and I eventually do succumb to the feelings of exhaustion.

I awake and feel squishy. I also see the familiar mobile above my head and I turn to see the yellow walls.

Why do I feel squishy?

I groan and rub my eyes. Suddenly coming inside is Daddy.

He smiles at me and I can't help but smile too. "Hi Princess."

He comes over to me and turns off the mobile. "How did you sleep Princess?"

"We're home now?" I ask quietly.

Did I seriously call this place home?

"Yes Baby. We're home now. Did Princess go potty?"

That's why I'm squishy . . .

He bends down to pick me up before putting me down on the changing table.

He takes off the pants that are on me and the onesie, leaving me in a bra and a dirty diaper.

He then takes off the diaper and wipes me down.

I went pee in the night? This is kinda getting bad. I used to have control over my bladder and . . . now it's hard to even hold it or I just let it go.

He puts a new diaper on me and then grabs a dress and thigh high socks to put on me.

The dress is yellow and has lace on it. It literally looks like a baby doll dress. From what I can see of it anyway.

"Okay Princess. Daddy's got to go to work. But you can play in your toy room. Jesse is sick today so you'll be alone. Are you okay?" He lifts me up.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Is my little Princess hungry?"

I nod and bury my face into his neck.

"Okay. Let's go get some nummies."

He takes me out of the nursery and I find the hallways I've been down before.

There are a lot of people today . . .

He takes me into the kitchen and Tracy comes out to hand Daddy a bottle and a granola bar.

He smiles, thanks her and leaves. We head to the toy room where there's a rocking chair. He sits down with me in his lap.

He puts the bottle to my lips and I don't hesitate to drink it. I'm hungry believe it or not.

He smiles down at me and then waits for me to get the bottle empty before sitting me up and burping me. He stands up and sets me down in the play area. He sets tons of toys in front of me or around me so I can have easy access to them. He then sets the granola bar next to me.

"I'll come back in here to check on you okay? Oh and before I forget!" He reaches into his pocket and pops a pacifier in my mouth.

I look up at him as his overbearing grin pours down on my face.

"You're too cute. I don't want to leave you. But I have to. You're going to get a bath later okay? Be a good princess." He kisses my head and leaves me alone.

And for the first time, I feel sad that he's gone. Like I feel really sad.

Daddy went bye bye.

I see the toys surrounding me but I don't want to play with them.

In going to be so bored today . . .

Ugh, this baby thing is hard. Their minds are actually small and they have a very small attention span. Whereas I have a very large attention span and my mind stimulates with-

LITTLEST PET SHOPS!

I spot the tiny animal toys and I reach for them, smiling behind the pacifier.

I pick up a Siamese cat and I take a Yorke and I make them talk together.

I put on a sly and sweet voice like the Siamese Twins in The Lady and The Tramp and I use a cute girlie voice for the Yorke.

"Well hello Mrs. Potato Sally."

"I'm a sir!" I make the Yorke say.

"You look like a girl with that bow in your hair."

"My owner made me have it!"

"Who's your owner?"

"The same as yours."

"And who's that?"

"You don't know your own owner?"

"Nope."

"It's Spencer's Daddy."

I suddenly hear a door open behind me.