Chapter Three

After lifting me up to lay against him once again, he leaves the nursery. He continues to pat the diapered area as we go along and shushes me as I look behind where he's walking away from.

I notice secret service men standing at corners by hallways and the paintings on the walls. So antique and I can almost imagine other presidents walking down this hallway too.

Not the time to stare at the history Spencer.

No one else is around. Just us and the men.

Is this his personal secret spot?

I mean if there really is any in the White House . . .

Wait! That one time in the movie with-

God just shutup already!

"Wh-where are you taking me?" I try not to stutter but with my heart racing as fast as it is, I can't exactly help it.

I'm scared as hell.

"Sh sh sh. I'm taking my little girl to get a baba. You're just a thirsty little cranky baby isn't that right?" He leans me back a bit so I have to look at him. He smiles and I try to push against him now that I have some room. "Uh uh Spencer. Do you want a spanking? I will bend you over my knee right here right now. Do you want that?" His face turns from a smile to a stern look.

He's pretty gorgeous.

He just fucking kidnapped you for Pete's sake!

I freeze and shake my head no.

"Then be a good girl for Daddy. Okay?"

I don't respond nor do I have time to as we enter a dining room area. It's small and I notice a large high chair with baby print on the chair part.

He sits in a chair and holds me with my head in the crook of his arm. My legs propped up like you would hold a baby.

I barely make out that the walls are blue with white trimming because his face is covering my view.

"Tracy?" A lady wearing a maids outfit comes out, she looks like an old grandma. But a sweet one. A gentle one, one who would help me out of this place.

Please help me . . .

She smiles down at me and holds a bottle in her hand. "Ah, thank you."

The president then looks down at me and I notice the contents of the bottle. It looks like chocolate milk.

Is it though?

God I watch too much TV.

He puts the nipple to my lips and I keep them shut out of fear.

Please just please let me go.

I start to tear up. I don't want to do this.

The lady leaves and it's just us. I get more and more nervous as tears flow out.

Did she even notice I wasn't an actual baby?! Does she allow this?! Is she okay with this?! Has he done this before?!

So much for my escape . . .

He keeps it pressed to my lips and then he says, "Come on baby. Open up for Daddy. Drink your baba for me little one. Please sweetheart. Drink your baba." He smiles. And I can't see any reason not to. It's a free drink and it's not like he's gonna hurt me, I reason. Besides, I don't want a spanking . . .

I open my mouth finally and let him put the nipple in and I start sucking, feeling the chocolate milk go down my dry throat. My tears soon stop.

I guess it is chocolate milk. This is actually pretty good.