Chapter 10

HEYYY!!!

sorry for the wait but trust me it's worth it!

great chapter from my co-writer! :D

read and be amazed!

-XxreadabookxX and RolyatEnaj_

                                                               *****************

"Are you sure you want to do this, honey?," Mum asks me again, for like the hundredth time.

I force a small smile onto my face as I reply," Yes, mum. I'm sure."

That I knew of. Its been a couple of days, I had the time to overthink this. I needed to talk to him. I had so many questions. So many questions that can only receive answers from him.

Swinging my legs off of the hospital bed, I brought myself to my feet. Right on cue, my mother was infront of me in a flash," Sweetie, don't get up so fast!"

"Mum, I'm fine! Really," I assured her. Lately, she's been treating me like fragile glass. But, I couldnt argue. I still looked awful, still am, but better in some ways.

My mom just gave me a wary look, but let me be. I stretched, the soreness in my body making me flinch a little.

"Sweetie, you don't have to do this," Mum said softly, running her hands up and down my arms, but barely touching my skin.

I sighed," Mum, I have to. I need.. I need to know. I need to do this."

She nodded sadly, " Okay. Okay, my baby." She kissed my forehead softly before pulling back to say," Ill have a talk with the doctor to see if your good to go home afterwards. We'll leave in half an hour."

I gave a curt nod as she half smiled at me before walking out of the room I was checked in. The nurse walking in right after she left.

"Do you need help going to the bathroom, sweetheart?," The nurse asked kindly, but I cringed at the nickname.

Its useless to run, sweetheart.

His dark laughter echoing in my mind. His blue eyes looking at me,his tall large figure coming towards me-

"No! Leave me alone!," I screamed, my knees buckling under me as I fell to the floor.

I look up, to see him lunge for me. Crawling away, I burried my face in my knees, sobbing at the pain that wrecked my whole body.

Then, Im pulled out of my hiding place.

"Don't touch me! Don't touch me-," I scream, but is silenced when I hear my mothers calming words in my ear.

"Baby, its just me. I'm right here. No more. He's gone. Mommy's here," she cooed into my ear, patting my head softly.

I blinked, the ugly memories gone. I was in my mothers arms, the nurse looking terrified and sympathetic as she watched me. Two police stood by the door, watching me with the same sympathetic looks to their faces.

The doctor crouched beside us, making me cling onto my mother tighter. He was too close.

"Bryony, were not going to hurt you, okay? Were all here to help. Are you feeling okay?," He asked in such a low manner, it was barely a whisper. But, I knew what he meant. Was I stable?

I blinked to clear my watery eyes as I nodded. The panicked look they all gave me, made me frown.

I hated this. I hated that he still had that kind of affect on me.

That's why I needed this. Why I needed to talk to him. I can't let him do this to me.

* * *

Following after the two officers, they led us. My mother had her arm draped around my shoulder, keeping me close to her.

It was time.

I was finally going to talk to him.

It took a lot of convincing on my mothers behalf to let the hospital release me after my flip out. But, I was here. And so was he.

Bringing us to the front of a door, the officers turned to look at us.

"Everything will be recorded and watched. If he tries any type of stunt, we'll be there in an instant. You may go in whenever your ready, " the male officer informed us.

We nodded, my mother turning me to look her in the eyes, " Baby, you don't have to do this now. We can always resche-"

I cut her off," I can't wait anymore, mum. I need to do this now."

She had on her troubled expression as she asked, " Do you want me in there with you?"

I shook my head, I don't want her anywhere near him. Plus, it was me who needed to face him, not mum.

"Ill be fine, their watching remember?," I told her.

She sighed before kissing my forehead, " Okay, honey. Ill be right here."

I turned to the door, looking at it. This is it, isn't it?

Come on, Bryony. Just get your answers and you'll never have to see him again, I told myself.

Taking in a deep breath, I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open.

                                                                       ***************

next chapter soon!

vote/comment/fan