Chapter 9 {picture of Bryony's Mum}

Hi again!

Sorry for the long wait, I've been buzzaaayy

this is a short chapter but don't worry more to come soon :P

-XxreadabookxX and RolyatEnaj_

                                                                   ********

   I wake up in a room of white. My head is spinning. My mind is a blur. I can barely see through my weary eyes. I try to sit up but my whole body disobeys and fills me with agony.

   A nurse runs in with her hair bouncing in after her. “Don’t strain yourself, honey!” she says and lays a hand on my shoulder. For some reason this renders me to flinch and pull back, even though it causes me pain. He hurt me.

   “No!” I scream, not under my own control, “Don’t touch me! I don’t want to get hurt! I’m sick of pain! I want to go home! I’m scared!” now there are tears all over my face and through my watery eyes I see a blurry nurse standing beside my bed, looking worried.

   “Don’t worry, honey I’m not going to hurt you.” The tone in her voice is sincere, but I’m so terrified of being tortured again. I’m already in so much pain.

   I shake my head, “Please…help me. Get rid of my pain. Stop my heart. Kill me!” I beg. My whole body is shaking. I’m so worried that Adam will come back and put me on the cold and hurt me. I don’t want to be hurt. I don’t deserve this!

   “Calm down, sweetie!” she touches my hand. I snatch my hand out of hers and arm rings with pain. The feel of someone else’s skin sends shivers down my spine.

   “Kill me! I don’t want to live in hell! KILL ME!” my voice is harsh yet somehow it is also small and fragile much like I am.

   The nurse turns, terror on her face. She must think I’m crazy. Then she leaves. I rest my head on the soft pillow sniffing and sobbing. My face is crumpled like paper, tears all over it. I’m too scared to even close my eyes, every time I do I see him. I see Adam and his tools. I wish he had killed me and ended my pain.

   “Bryony?” a voice calls from the doorway. I jolt up, instinctively, my head is thudding.

   “Mum?” I see her, she looks so happy. “Mum!” she runs over to me, her arms out wide. She embraces me, tightly. It hurts so I pull away.

   “You look so fragile.” She says, clutching my face in her hands. I shut my eyes tight and push her hands away.

   “Mum, where’s Adam?” I ask, drying my eyes.

   “What? Why would you ask that? Don’t worry about him, you won’t have to see him ag-” I interrupt her.

   “I want to see him. I-I need to talk to him.” I’m scared of him but I need clarity.

   “Um…” she looks shocked, “I…guess. I’ll talk to the police.” She kisses my forehead and walks out.

   I pull the blanket off of me and slowly move my legs off the bed. I can feel the A Adam drew under my hospital dress. I hiss at the pain pulsing through my body. I stumble into the bathroom and stare at the mirror. There are stitches on my cheek and bruises almost everywhere on my body. Bandages cover my arms, the red seeping through the material. I lightly touch my stomach and flinch. It stings.

   “Bryony!” my mother frowns, “You shouldn’t have left your bed! Come on.” She grabs my hand and pulls me towards my bed. I stagger after her, she’s walking too fast.

   “What about Adam?” I ask once I’m tucked back into bed.

   “You can talk to him.” She says, softly.

   Great.

   But is this really what I need or is it just a big mistake?

                                                                      **********

vote/comment/fan

:D

hope you liked it!