Chapter Nineteen

It's been two weeks since Jeremy left and school has sucked like never before with most of my friends gone. It's so quiet with just me, Austin, Lacey, Natalia and Carson at the lunch table.

I miss the guys more than ever. They've been so busy that I haven't even gotten to talk to Jeremy but once in the past couple of days.

I sighed as I made my way into my house, closing the door and walking straight up to my room. I drop my bookbag on the floor and change into some sweatpants and a blink-182 tank top. I pull my hair into a ponytail and pull out my homework. I sit on my bed and spend the next two hours doing Spanish and Biology homework.

Once I finished, I went downstairs and looked for something to eat. I settled on ramen noodles and oreos for dinner. I heated up my ramen and went to go retrieve my laptop and phone from my room. I looked at my phone briefly.

No messages...

I walked back downstairs and pulled my ramen out of the microwave and put the seasoning in it, stirring it. I grabbed the box of Oreos and set my food on the counter. I pour some water into a glass and went to sit down.

I ate my food silently while looking up songs on YouTube. Once I finished eating, I washed my bowl and glass and put it up. I dragged myself to my living room and looked for something to watch. I settled on F.R.I.E.N.D.S and after a while I felt myself get sleepy. I turned off the television and walked up to my room, plugging my phone up and turning off my laptop.

​I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes, drifting asleep shortly after.

•~~

I woke up a lot earlier than I planned on Saturday and tried to go back to sleep. As I was falling back into dreamland, my phone started ringing.

I groaned and sat up, answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Nathaniel," I heard collective voices scream. I smiled, knowing exactly who the voices were.

"Hey guys! I've missed you all so much," I whined, feeling tears well up but I blinked them away.

"We've missed you too," Josh said.

"Especially Jeremy," Neil yelled and then I heard him scream 'ow' and I laughed.

"Where's my Jeremy at?" I questioned.

"I'm right here," I heard him scream. I smiled and they give him the phone.

"Hi babe," he said.

"Hey," I said, voice cracking. I could practically hear Jeremy frown.

"Nate, don't cry. Two more weeks and I get to see you again."

"I know...I just really miss you," I said, sighing.

"I miss you too," he said and I heard aww's in the background, making me laugh.

"We gotta go, I'll try to call you tonight. I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

Then we hung up and I sighed, flopping back down in my bed.