Chapter Ten

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Jeremy.

He made a weird thinking face then looked down at me, shrugging. I rolled my eyes at him and his indecisiveness.

"You're so indecisive Mckinnon," I stated, sticking my tongue out. He glared at me and leaned down towards me, biting my tongue. I screeched.

"Ow! Jeremy what did you do that for?!" I pouted and massaged my tongue. Jeremy laughed at me. I gave him a death look.

"Don't stick your tongue out at me or I'll bite it," he said bluntly. I rolled my eyes again and flicked his head.

"Hey!" he yelled.

"Hi," I said, smirking.

He glared, "Smartass." I shrugged and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm your smartass," I said, looking up at him. He chuckled and nodded, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

•~~

"No! I wanna watch a horror movie!"

"Noo, I don't like those" Jeremy grumbled. I pouted at Jeremy as he put in a crappy action movie I hadn't seen before.

He crawled back into our blanket fort that we made on his floor and laid beside me. I sighed and moved closer to him, feeling cold. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled up to him, warming up instantly.

•~~

After a couple of movies, we heard a knock at his door. I crawled out of the fort and ran to the door, opening it.

"Nathaniel!"

"Hi guys!" I chirped and they all hugged me. I giggled and hugged back.

"Hey! Let her go," Jeremy whined, walking towards his band members. I rolled my eyes again and Jeremy pulled me into his arms. The guys walked in and sat down on the couches and one seaters.

"Are you guys practicing?" I asked, curiously.

"Nope. Jeremy told us you'd be here so we wanted to bother you guys," Tom said, chuckling. Jeremy rolled his eyes and we went back to our tiny blanket fort and all of us watched Batman.

I yawned in between the movie, drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Go to sleep babe," Jeremy whispered in my ear and I just nodded.

I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes. The last thing I remember was Jeremy placing a kiss on my head and whispering 'I love you'...