Chapter 18. Back to NY

Alan's crying woke Paul up that morning. He decided to give Jeremy another chance yesterday. It should have felt right, but it didn't. Alan was picked up from the crib and held by Paul. He took out a new diaper and changed Alan's diaper. He took Alan downstairs and prepared some milk for him.
George will return home that day, and Paul will return to New York the following day. He would have a man he loved living next door and then another man that he tolerated living in his apartment, but it was all for Alan, he kept telling himself. He needs to forgive Jeremy for what happened to Alan. He would go to great lengths for Alan.
Jeremy is at the hospital caring for George. While Paul was doing something else last night, he spent the night naked with his lover. Owen crept up behind Paul and wrapped his arms around his hips. "Hello and good morning." Owen muttered softly. They didn't have sex last night, but they spent it naked together. They almost had sex, but Paul ended up becoming reluctant to do it because he couldn't hurt Jeremy.
Suddenly, there was a commotion upstairs. Owen drew his arms back from Paul. He was aware that Paul had not yet decided what to do, and that they had both already slept with someone else, albeit only once or twice with each other. Their sexual life is non-existent, and they are both unable to commit to each other at this time. Owen and Paul decided to be there for each other, but not exclusively.
Mia emerges from her bedroom and notices Owen and Paul standing next to Alan on the kitchen counter. "You two are stunning." Mia grinned.
"Unfortunately, I'm with Jeremy." Paul gave a sour grin.
"Oh, Paul, come on. I recognize your expression when you're in love. You don't have to stay with Jeremy if Alan is the only reason you're with him." Mia leaned against the railing and winked at Paul.
"Oh, I wish it were that easy..." Paul simply shook his head. Owen laughed and kissed Paul on the neck from behind.
"Wait, what was that?" Jeremy was furious as he watched Owen kiss his husband's neck. He appeared out of nowhere, pushing George in his wheelchair.
Owen shook his head and walked away, then dragged Mia upstairs to her room.
"That was my boyfriend's affectionate behavior toward me." Paul hasn't stopped feeding Alan.
"Didn't you just get back together with Jeremy?" George appears to be depressed.
"I'm sorry, George, but it's not going to work." Paul exhaled a sigh.
"Why not?" Jeremy inquired.
"Because I love Owen. Okay?" Paul took Alan in his arms and walked away.
"Well. Can I stay at your New York apartment?" Jeremy laughed.
"Sure, sure. It will be considerably smaller than yours and Paul's. But if you want to stay with me, I'll be overjoyed. You are like a son to me, you know that." George took Jeremy's hand in his. "I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out."
"I'm hoping Paul will give me a chance." Jeremy became depressed as he realized he had no chance of resolving the situation.
"Would you mind taking me to my room?" George cracked a grin. Jeremy nodded and motioned George into the master bedroom.
____________________________________________

The following day, Paul, Owen, Jeremy, and Alan returned to New York. Mia and George will follow them a week later because they must first pack up George's belongings and store them in a warehouse. When Mia decided to move to the inn, she had already sold and given away the majority of her belongings.
The return trip is quiet and awkward, but Paul and Jeremy must still share an apartment for a week. They haven't spoken about Alan either. George was able to secure some apartments in the same building as Paul. Mia will continue to live with Paul. Jeremy had told Paul that he would move in with George in order to continue caring for Alan albeit their on going divorce process.
Since Paul shut down the idea of getting back with Jeremy, Paul decided that he wanted to try it again with Owen. However, they have agreed that they do not wish to be exclusive at this time. Owen is still concerned that sleeping with Stella hurt Paul's feelings. But Paul never felt that way. He'd already told Owen he didn't care a few times, and he kissed Jeremy as well.
On his first night back in New York, Paul stayed at Owen's place. They watched some cheesy rom-coms that they always liked. Owen ordered Chinese food, which they ate in their bedroom. Paul left Alan with Jeremy, not because he didn't care about Alan, but because Jeremy had always taken care of him since he was born.
"I want to be the bottom tonight." Owen said finally.
"Really?" Paul stared at his lover. They tried it once, and it seems like Owen did not love it the first time.
"I need to get used to taking your thick dick.." Owen chuckled.
"Hmm? I love the sound of that. But I also want you to be comfortable." Paul brushed his fingers to Owen's cheeks. "I love you."
There was lust in Owen's eyes as he looked at his lover. He doesn't care that it will not be comfortable for him to take Paul's thick dick. He just wanted Paul, and he knew Paul loved to be at the top. Owen's dick might be a little longer, but Paul's is thicker. "Anything you want, baby. Because I love you too." Owen gently kissed Paul's cheek.
"Can we skip the food for the time being and go straight to dessert?" Paul smiled.
"What kind of dessert?" Owen made fun of Paul by rubbing his dick on him.
"Oh, Owen, you're such a bad boy.." Paul cleared all of the takeout containers onto the floor.
Owen drew Paul up on top of him. Paul rubbed Owen's cheeks before kissing them. As the atmosphere became more sensual, they both moaned. They both wanted to be with each other for years, and every touch they gave each other felt good. Paul finally removed both of their last pieces of clothing after noticing that his and Owen's dick had both hardened.
Paul pushed Owen's legs apart and began sucking on his growing cock. He took pleasure in pleasing Owen with his mouth. When Owen was finally able to form a complete sentence, he instructed Paul to flip and insert his dick into Owen's mouth. When Paul did as Owen requested, they began to blow each other up.
As Paul's dick became harder, he decided he was almost ready, so he flipped back and sat between Owen's legs. Owen given Paul with a condom and a bottle of lube. Paul put it on and started to tease Owen's hole for his insertion.
That night, Paul patiently made sweet love to Owen, and while Owen knew he'd be sore the next day, he didn't regret his decision to bottomed. He adores Paul and would go to any length to ensure that their relationship succeeds. However, he is unsure whether they are both ready to be exclusive just yet.