Chapter 09. The Explosive Night

"I think I am going to move in with Paul in New York." Mia looked down. She and Scott just decided to date each other last night. Last night, they both spent the night under the stars.
Last night, they had an intimate time together. She spent the night at Scott's trailer. Scott lives in a trailer in his parents' back yard because he's having a break from everything ever since he got a divorce. The trailer has a skylight that can open up to the sky.
Yesterday, Scott invited Mia to his place. They had dinner together, and then they chatted for a few hours. Well, mostly it was Scott telling Mia about his failed marriage. Mia didn't really want to say anything about her complicated past.

"I am tired. Can we continue in bed?" Mia asked.
"Sure.." Scott cleaned up their take out box and took Mia to the bedroom. Scott opened up the skylight and pulled Mia onto the bed.
"Do you want to.." Mia bites her lower lips.
"Wait, let me check.." When Scott dived into his drawer, he looked like he had just won a lottery when he found his stash of condoms. "Got it!"
Mia chuckled. She loves Scott. Oddly enough, Scott did not change much. She leaned in and kissed Scott.
"Mia, are you really okay if we have sex tonight?" Scitt asked.
"Yeah? Why not? We are being safe anyway.." Mia smiled.
"It is a little surreal for me.." Scott blushed.

Mia took off her top. She bared her breasts, which are only covered by a pink bra now. "We are 36 now. We are adults.." Mia laughed.
Scott took off his top too. He is not fat, but not toned either. He had a dad's body, except for a very big stomach part. Mia, on the other hand, looked perfect, which overwhelmed Scott a little. "I love you.." Scott finally said.
"I love you too, Scott.." Mia smiled. She knew it was crazy that they said it this fast, but they were in love before.

Scott pushed Mia to lie down and slide on top of her. He kissed her lips gently and put one of his hands on Mia's cheek, the other one exploring Mia's body. Mia moans a little from the sensation.
Mia put her hands on Scott's butt and pushed him closer. She opened her legs so Scott's private part could rub against hers.
"Mia.. You are so beautiful.." Scott kissed her lips again and started to go down to her neck. He pulled one of Mia's beautiful breasts out of the bra after that. He started to suck her breasts like he had never sucked one before. 

Mia moaned. Her hand starts to unzip Scott's pants and unbuckle his belt. She slipped her hand inside Scott's underwear. Scott stopped the sucking and moaned. He unhooked Mia's bra and freed both of her breasts. Mia threw the bra away and pushed Scott away as she unzipped her jeans. Scott pulled her jeans away, along with her underwear. Then he took his pants and underwear off too.
They are now naked in front of each other, a sight that they expected to happen years ago. Mia pushed Scott to lie on his back and turn herself around. Mia put her legs between Scott's head and she put her head between Scott's crotch.
She started to suck Scott's dick. He is not that long, but his grith is perfect. Scott's dick was already semi-erect, and Mia started to wrap that cock with her mouth.

Scott moaned. But he knew he had another job, so he grabbed on to Mia's hips and pulled his head up and started to lick Mia's clitoris.
"Oh fuck.." Both of them said it almost at the same time.
As Scott felt like Mia was getting wet, he opened up her hole and stuck a finger inside. Mia pulled her lips from Scott's cock and moaned. "Oh.. Scott.."
"Are you okay?" Scott made sure that Mia was okay.
"Fuck.. I am more than okay, Scott.. I need more.." she moaned again.
"I love you.." Scott said before he returned to locking Mia's clitoris and finger fucking her.

Mia held back from saying it back, and instead she was back to sucking Scott's dick. She has not had sex with anyone for a few months. Her last relationship was a disaster that she doesn't want to think about right now.
Mia stopped as she felt that Scott's dick was hard enough. She turned around and laid next to Scott. Scott kissed her lips gently. Their tongues passionately crossed and licked each other, giving a sexual sensation to both of them. Mia trusts Scott, but is he really still the same Scott that she knew from high school?

Scott grabbed the condom and tore out one of them. He put it on him and opened Mia's legs. He settled himself between Mia's legs and slowly inserted himself inside Mia. Mia held on to the pillow tightly because of the sensation.
"Are you okay?" Scott asked.
"Mhm... mmmm.." Mia moaned. Scott is fully inside her now, and she actually feels really full from his girth. She should have done this with Scott years ago.
Scott slowly moved his hips, letting his cock slowly slide inside Mia's wet hole. He should have done this with Mia years ago. He loves Mia, and she looks so beautiful right now. Scott moves his upper body closer to Mia's and starts to make out with her. His hands are on Mia's beautiful breasts, playing with them. His cock is thrusting inside Mia's hole. He felt like his cock just found its home.

They both moaned as the thrust started to build up. Scott grabbed Mia's breasts tighter and thrusted faster. He lifted his upper body and supported himself on Mia's ribcage, moving one of his hands to Mia's hip. He started to push himself deeper inside Mia. His other hand continues to play with Mia's breast, a few gropes and pinched teases in the nipples.
Scott knew he was close, so he finally moved his other hand to her hip. He started to thrust faster to chase his pleasure. Mia started to moan more intensely too. She grabbed on to Scott's hips. They both breathed faster. He did not last long, and he came inside the condom. He pulled himself out of Mia and collapsed next to her.

"Oh.. Mia.. I love you so much.." Scott still tried to catch his breath. He took the condom off and tied it up, then tossed it in the approximate direction of where the trash can is.
"Mmhm.." Mia said halfheartedly. She wants to say it back because she loves him. But she doesn't think it is a good idea. She doesn't know Scott well enough. Well, this new Scott. She knew she was not the same girl Scott fell in love with.
Scott grabbed Mia close and hugged her. He did notice that Mia did not say she love him back a couple of times, but he is fine with it. All he cared about is making Mia happy.
"I want to be your boyfriend, if you allow me.." Scott said.
"That sounds good.. I'm sorry I didn't say it back a couple of times. I just don't feel like I am ready to say it as often as you are.." Mia sighed.
"No, it's fine, Mia. We can start to date and we can see where we will be from there. " Scott kissed Mia gently. She nodded. And they fell asleep not long after that, under the stars, naked and filled with joy from their first love-making session.