eighteen

my heart speeds up.
"well duty calls."
zendaya says, her dress is amazing it almost looks as though it had been sculpted for her body.

"are you okay?"
i turn seeing Timmy placing his sunglasses on his nose.
"uhh are you sure I should go out there?"
i ask shaking.
"if you don't want too, I can have the car drive off and I can meet you in the theatre, but you're al dressed up and I think everyone will love you. Plus it's your birthday!"
he says.
"are you in?"
he asks.

i gulp, zendaya grabbed my arm linking it with hers.
"you can stick by my side I'll guide you."
she says.
i nod, my nerves settle.

Timothèe gives me a reassuring smile before opening the door, all of the sudden the commotion of the outside world hits me, my eyes try to adjust to all the bright flashes, many voices everywhere.
"take a deep breath, you've got this."
i nod Timothèe helps me and zendaya out of the car.

They both seem to pose as soon as we're out of the car, so I just copy they're movements, everyone's voices seem to fade when Timothèe smiles at me he's being interviewed on the other side.
"zendaya who are you with?"
we both turn seeing a man with a note pad a smart hair do and glasses.

we walk over.
"this is may, she's my right hand gal for tonight's premiere."
she says, I smile warmly.
"Well may you look amazing, I love the dress, are you excited to watch dune for the first time?"
he asks.
"excited is an understatement, I'm terribly ecstatic to watch the film, I read the books, watched the first film, I've watched past Dennis Villeneuve films."
i say, I'm surprised by my well structured sentence.
"well may it was wonderful to meet you, zendaya how does it feel for you at this moment,"
their voices drown out and I'm back in my own thoughts.

turning seeing Timothèe gesture me over, I shake my head awkwardly when he strides over, doing a bow in front of me presenting his hand for me to grab.

really infront of thousands of cameras he decides to do this?

i smile to myself grabbing his hand, he's up standing straight grabbing me twisting me around dipping me.

i laugh smacking his arm to stop this, but I forget about the whole red carpet and it's just us staring into each other's eyes.

he bends down kissing my lips.
i hear loud cheers quickly pulling from his embrace.
"Timmy!"
i yell whisper he lets me up.
"you deserve the hype, enjoy yourself now okay?"
He says.

i smile, he places his arms out as if he was worshipping me for all the cameras.

when my strap of my dress falls lightly and I turn to fix it, when I turn around I see Timothèe was shielding me from the cameras as I do so.

i smile kissing his cheek.
a camera spins on tracks on the floor getting shots of us, Timothèe does a funny pose and I lean on his shoulder lifting my leg lightly.

we both crack up, when a man approaches us.
"so, Timothèe it seems as though you're really climbing up the a-list celebrity in Hollywood how does it feel to be continuously offered so many lead rolls?"
he asks, I notice the man's eyes on me and i uncomfortably shift.

Timothèe notices snaking his arm around my waist pulling me close to his body.
"yes well, it's crazy I'm glad and greatful, it's all about the experiences and the stories, I meet new amazing actors and actresses, all the powerful woman in dune zendaya, Rebecca Sharon, the list goes on and on, it's truly just an honour for me to be working with them."
he says, I smile at his response.
"and may, how does it feel to be dating such an icon?"
he asks turning the microphone to me.
"well, you should ask him how it feels to be dating such an icon."
i say.