seventeen

SMUTTT
fun fact my birthday is the same as mays, 21st of december xx enjoy xx

SMUTTTfun fact my birthday is the same as mays, 21st of december xx enjoy xx

i felt kisses on my inner thigh, my eyes flutter open, the first thing I notice is how bright it is in this room, the second is how much my head hurts, and the third is

"fuck-"
i feel a tongue connect over my panties.
licking a stripe up my slit, feeling mu wetness I look down seeing a head chocolate curls between my legs, my hands grasp at the blankets tightly.

"birthday girls awake already."
he says pressing kisses over my clothes clit.
"timmy, please-"
i say.

my eyes seem to remain shut, The feeling of warmth and bliss was pooled at my abdomen.

all I wanted was to cum.
"please what?"
he asks.
"please, don't tease me."
i say between small moans.
"as you wish."
he says, moving my panties aside his tongue collides softly against my pussy, the edges of my mouth rise, I couldn't remember the last time someone went down on me.

his curls tickled my thighs, he presses his index finger inside me, I sit up.
"you're so wet."
he says taking his finger out, placing it between his cherry lips.

i grab him pulling him kissing him.
straddling his hips I rock back and fourth.

the erotic feeling of my wetness spreading on his boxers, my sensitive clit rubbing against his hard cock, I wanted so badly to be inside me.

"do you know what I want so badly for my birthday?"
i say riding him at a slow pace, Timothèe had his head thrown back enjoying the humping.
"what would that be?"
he asks his voice was lustful.
"I want you're cock."
i say.
"it's all yours use it."
he says, turning me on further I rise off of his crotch pulling his boxers down, mouth watering when his length slaps shading his abs.

running my finger along his shaft he analyses me while I start to slowly move my hand up and down his cock.

"may-it's your birthday not mine-"
he says between groans.

he's arching his back while I hold his cock firmly in my hand, moving my head down spitting on his dick, making it easier for my hand to slide up and down adding to his pleasure.
"but I was so naughty last night baby, I think you deserve to know how much I love you."
i say, he nods as I bring my lips to fully wrap around him, taking him fully in my warm wet mouth.