ten

SMUTTTTTT WHOLE CHAPTER
btw italics mean from 2012, when they were first dating I switch into it quite a bit enjoy xxx I hope my smut writing is getting better. 💗💗

lying beside him in silence wasn't bad, it was nice, his back was muscly and not as sweaty anymore, I have a small ache between my legs, so I really don't want to get up anytime soon, although due to our strange sleepint schedule the sun is rising, we went to bed yesterday at 12 mid day, woke up at 3 am, fucked, stayed up until 6 am, now the sun is rising.

it mind boggled me, but I was happy, confused, but happy. I don't want to confused myself to much right now, live in the present not the past or future, as Timmy would say.

so I'm trying to do that.
I'm overwhelmed, like my teenage self had been yelling at me for so many years, but now that yelling has stopped.

Being with Timothèe was like reading a new book, discovering your new favourite album, that early morning stretch in the morning, the feeling of sun dancing on your skin. That's why I chose him as the most important person in my life, he's made me feel better then my parents ever have.

"good morning."
i snap out of my thoughts turning seeing Timothèe is awake now.his hair is Wild and free, curls everywhere.

he spread my legs further hitting inside me at a deeper angle, my hands find his curls pulling at them.

"morning."
i mumble.

his chest is bare, my skin goes cold when I feel his bare legs brush against mine. his arm wraps itself around my waist pulling me into his chest, I collide into him with a small thud.

somehow his breath doesn't smell, his body is warm, my hands explore his body.
"careful."
he warned as my hand lay flat on his abdomen, inching closer and closer to where i know he wants me.
"hmmm?"
"fuck, you're getting me hard again."
he groaned.

i smirk, his breathing speeds up as my hand slides to his cock, feeling it harden in my small hand, I slide my hand up and down his shaft.

earning groans from Timothèe, that's what I loved about Timothèe, he never hid his pleasure, he moans and groans when I touch him just right.

he lets me know i touch him in all the right places.

"fuck may, youre still so good at touching me cock."
he groans, my body chills at his words, knowing he taught me how to do these things, and I taught him.

"okay wait so maybe not fingering you frist?"
he asks, I chuckle taking my pants off.
"okay so usually there's a little foreplay. Now you know where the clit is right?"
he looks at me embarrassed.
"hey it's okay, I'm going to teach you, here."
I grab his hand, pulling it down to my soaked panties, sliding his hand down my panties, i guide his finger to my clit.
"okay you got it?"
i ask.
i guide his hands to rub small circles, I let go and he's doing pretty well.
"yeah-like that Timmy-"
i mumble leaning back, he smiles like he's discovered the coolest thing in the world.
"that feels nice?"
he asks.
"Mmhm."
I say shutting my eyes.

"wait too fast-slow down a bit."
i say, he nods.

"ohhh fuckkk mee."
the words turn me on further, they all slip out of his mouth almost as a moan.

his hand slides down, finding my clit just like I taught him.

my wrist movements get sloppy when his fingers perfectly rub my clit.

"okay, start off by licking my tip."
Timothèe explains, I stare down at his intimidating length.

i run my finger along it, he shudders slightly, I wanted ti know how to give blow jobs, not being the best obviously form never giving them.

i bring my lips dangerously close to his swollen tip, sticking my tongue out, my eyes looking up through my eye lashes seeing Timothèe is gripping the bed sheets anticipation eating him away.

my tongue dances around his tip.
"okay-now slowly when you're ready, open your mouth and slide it down, don't take too much, do what you're comfortable-fuck."
my moth devours his cock, flattening my tongue.

"fuck may-"

"fuck Timmy-"
I moan as his fingers speed up.

"may-"
He groans, I feel him finish in my hand.
i feel his index finger move inside me.
"Fuck right there timmy-"
my hand grips onto his hair tightly, as I ride out my high.

"you remembered what I liked?"
i panted out my hand moves from his hair to his chest, my other hand resting on his thigh.
"of course, you were my first."
he mumbled.
"I never thought you would've actually remembered though."
i say.
He smiled at me kissing my cheek.
"I could never forget you."
he said.

my lips pout, his hand slides to my cheek pulling me in to his lips.
"I never forgot anything."