Chapter: 10 TMNT!!?Ink!!!!

This is him now not much of a change but I did change his tail since he was a little dragon with not many scales yet but now yeah he has scales since he's a big boy now his tail might grow more again might so we don't know! That's all, enjoy!! ~~~...

~~~~~~~~~~

Lex's pov:
As we went out of the portal we saw that we were in an alleyway, Dream and Nightmare were wary about our surroundings, Ink was looking around confused, and Blue was still excited but was also confused at the same time, I looked around some more and went towards the light that I figured should be the exit I told the others to wait and stay while I check out what was outside the alley but before that, I handed them some of my extra cloaks to cover up so if we want to leave we can leave without anyone seeing our forms I also put on some cloak just to be sure anyway I am now walking towards the exit but I stopped since I heard a noise of something metal walking towards our way, I instantly run back to the others which of course they were alarmed when they saw me panicked I told them to hurry and hide up a building that was right next to us (I mean they were in an alley so there would be a building that they can hide on a roof) Nightmare helped Blue and Dream first to get up then squ- I mean Ink and then it was now me and Nightmare's turn to get up but, before we could a blast of light came at us it was a good thing we dodge it I looked at the culprit and there I saw... robots? Wait... what? they were holding guns I think? but from the way, the guns look... they are not normal guns... why do I feel like these robots look familiar to me? I and Nightmare were just dodging their attacks while also attacking, welp rule no. 1 is now broken it's a good thing the others are still hiding so that there won't be too much trouble *tap* *tap* *tap* someone is coming! ⌈Nightmare let's hide someone is coming and they are not alone⌋ I told Nightmare I used my light magic to blind the robots while nightmare was distracting with attacks the footsteps are close we hid on the roof where the others were waiting we were at the dark side of the roof so that no one will see us we were still wearing our cloaks when suddenly 4 colors came in my view they dash towards the robots that were still blinded wait... no way... are those really?.... the TMNT!!! (short for teenage mutant ninja turtle) I can't believe we're in TMNT Mv! but... which one? is it where the crossover happened? or is it just the normal TMNT MV? Oh... God... what a fight! anyway, after making sure that they focused on their fighting I Instantly took everyone out of there it was dangerous... and I don't want Blue to get hurt and the others too what I didn't know was that there was an orange turtle that had spotted me and the other running off, now we're just running in a random direction I saw an abandoned warehouse and told the others that we should all rest for a bit... after that, I and Nightmare can go find some food.

*~5 minutes of rest~*

I was just outside the warehouse looking at the stars that were shimmering this beautiful night, I pulled out the phone that Sci has given to us and called him it was a silent night today and the others had fallen asleep while Nightmare was just looking around the warehouse when the phone was picked up Sci started to speak ¤Lex oh thank the Creators you called, did you guys just arrived?¤ said Sci with a worried tone ⌈No we just arrived 30 minutes ago, we just had a little trouble when we arrived, but don't worry we're alright the Star Sanses are asleep and Nightmare is looking around⌋ I said to him with an assuring tone ¤Wait something happened!? did someone see you!?¤ he asked panicked I told him to calm down and that no humans saw us but just robots which ofc was already taken care of so that they won't attack us anymore, he asked where we were I told him we were at a warehouse resting we talked for a bit more and ended the call Nightmare came out of the warehouse saying if we should go find food now I told him sure and left a note for the others to know that we went out to get food or to find food since we're not humans but maybe I can turn to one problem is we don't have money here in this Mv... hmm... we do have gold coins maybe we can use it to get money, house and food... and so we are now trying to find a jeweler or coin dealer to get the money after that I should make a bank account to put our money there while we stay in this Mv.

*~2 Hours later~*

Finally, we're done! we first went to make a bank account and then went to the jeweler or coin dealer and got some money to transfer to our bank account (They all share 1 bank account) after that we went to get food and now I and Nighty are going back to the warehouse we're just talking while walking nothing is really... happe- nvm..., Nightmare took my hand and stared at me for a minute I stopped and ask if he was okay he pulled me closer towards him and kissed my forehead ⌈Nighty is something wrong?⌋ I was 3 inches shorter to Nightmares hight so my head was at his chest (Yes Nightmare in this story is tall may be at the same hight as ogERROR) I was a bit confused when he pulled my chin up to look at his beautiful eyes I don't know why... but for some reason, those eyes are a bit hypnotizing to look at I didn't pay attention since I was a bit mesmerized with his eyes when I finally snapped out me and Nightmare were now... ... ... KISSING!? Wait... what!? I didn't move I was still in shock and was blushing so hard my soul was thumping faster and loudly as if the world has stopped I closed my eyes and kissed back after 2 minutes of kissing we pulled away to get some breath both of us were panting and blushing well, I was blushing so hard that Nightmare chuckled softly and hugged me for 10 seconds and let go I was a bit sad that he let go of me but he then took my hand and looked at me with love and passion, his smile was so warm and happy that it made me smile as well after that we head back to the warehouse me and Nightmare was still holding hand with the food in the other.

*~1 Hour of walking~*
(forgot to tell you that this is the TMNT 2012 I think I'll show you at the end of this chapter correct me if I'm wrong)

We have arrived back at the warehouse and the first thing we see is Ink being chased by an angry Dream ☆Come back here Ink!!!☆ shouted Dream not too loud at Ink ¥I'm sorry Dream!!¥ Ink yelled back I sighed and tell them to shut up if they don't want anyone to hear us they stopped and looked at us Dream was shocked, Ink was making a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) face, and Blue was just at the corner started to squill like a kid who saw two couples holding each other Ink then teas me and Nightmare which resulted in me trying to calm down and stopping an angry Nightmare who wants to murder Ink. What I didn't realize was that a teenage turtle that was wearing an orange mask was watching us from another building...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway here is the TMNT 2012 correct me if I'm wrong

This is them if you don't know them, watch TMNT on youtube that's all hope you sweeties enjoyed this chapter, and see you, sweeties, at the next chapter! Do you think the orange mask turtle be friends with them or not let's see!