Chapter :7 I hate you&secrets

Nightmare's pov:
After Lex said those words it struck me like lightning in the thunder... ×he...he loves...me? Lex loves...me?× I thought it took me a minute to work again and gave Lex a hug I cried for my Bestfriend who I had accidentally turned to stone, I didn't know how I did that I cried for a good hour when I heard him... ☆Nightmare?... I-I'm so s-sorry brother...☆ Dream...this is his fault this wouldn't have happened if he didn't come no it was the villager's fault if they didn't come Lex wouldn't have turned to stone I wouldn't have eaten the apple Dream wouldn't have accused me of hurting his so-called 'friends', but I still hate him... I hate myself for being stupid... Why..just why...?why him...the person that liked me and hangout with me my Bestfriend is now turned to stone because of them... «I hate you...» Did I say with a deep low menacing voice ☆w-what?☆ «I SAID HATE YOU!!!» I screamed with fury in my voice and eyes giving all of them goosebumps, I stood up all I can see now is red I wanted revenge it's all their fault, THEIR FAULT, THEIR FAULT!!!!! I ran towards the villagers and as if on instinct one of my tentacles stabbed the villager's chief everyone was running and screaming I didn't stop Blood...blood was everywhere dead bodies on the ground others unrecognized another were crumpled while the monsters that I stabbed died in blood lost, red I still see red no mercy... NO mercy! NO MERCY!!! I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!! After the massacre, all I can see now were dead bodies and a crying Dream ☆B-brother..?☆ Dream said in a petrified tone I looked at him with my now cold and crazed eyes «Dream... remember this is all your fault for trusting... the wrong person...» I said while walking towards him he was scared and he should be... He...made his decision I only made the consequences ☆B-brother, please... I'm sorry I didn't know...☆ «You will never know everything about me Dream because you weren't there when I needed you the most Lex was there for me when no one was there for me but now... He is G.O.N.E because of YOU!!!» I screamed in front of him ☆W-wait... B-broth-☆ I didn't let him finish his sentence I knocked him out cold and went back to Lex's stoned body I caressed his face and said «Lex... please wait for me... I will find a way to free you...» I wrapped my tentacles around his waist gently and carefully I destroyed the tree and took all the apples I then started to make a portal I guess Lex's teaching me did work out for the best... after I found an abandoned AU and putting Lex inside a room that was covered by a bookshelf I then started to go around different AU's I knew I needed help to free him... Lex, I hope you can wait for me...

*~200years later Nightmare&Dream 214 Lex 208~*
(It takes longer to find Lex since there are like a zillion of MV's and they still need to find him at every AU)

It's been so long I have already made a gang of sanses we were called the Bad Sanses there was Killer, Dust, Horror, Error, Cross, Blue, Geno(spy), Reaper(spy), and Epic we all became a group after learning each other 's past were not like a made-up family but as a true family Geno also joins with the Star Sanses aka the 'Good guys' but he's only a spy there, Reaper is also a spy but doesn't really join that mutch since he also has a work to do, we have been trying to find a cure to Free him yes I already told them they were shocked and sad about my past but they were mostly angry at Dream, anyway were now in a destroyed AU to help Error because of the balance when suddenly I felt Dream and the other 2 sanses coming in the AU I told the others and Error destroyed the AU and we left...

Ink's pov:
When we came in the AU was already destroyed so we left and held a meeting again why would they even destroy these AU's when the AU's didn't even do anything to them, WHY!? IT IRRITATES ME THAT THEY ALWAYS WIN!!!, anyway we were trying to make a plan we decided to break into Nightmare's office/castle to find clues.

*~2 Hours later~*

Finally were here after the others distracted the other Bad sanses who were patrolling me and Dream went up on a window and broke it we were now in Nightmare's office we started to look around when I accidentally took out a book off a shelf and suddenly the shelf started to shake then came a room, a very dark room but a light(Don't ask) that was pointing to a statue that was surrounded by yellow flowers... the statue looked real as if the person actually did turn into a statue... I told Dream to stay at the office to find clues while I investigate this room I couldn't really see much so I decided to analyze the statue..., the person was wearing a cloak that was knee length under the cloak he was wearing royalty clothing he had a pointy tail of a snake I think, wings of a fairy maybe? and he also has some horn that stuck out of his cloak that was covering his face, he was smiling but crying at the same time as if he was saying goodbye to someone, he's hands was up as if he was caressing someone while his other hand was also up but as if holding another's hand he looked sad... I was still looking at the statue when Dream called to me that he found Nightmares Diary and more so we decided to go but before that, I took the statue with me I don't know why but I feel like I need to help this person- wait... what?

Nightmare's pov:
I can't believe those sanses DARED to hurt my FAMILY who do they think they ARE!? Oh... Lex if you were here I know you would also be angry but you are not here... not yet at least I just wish you were here again so we can hug each other again and maybe I can tell you some of my adventures... I went to my office to check up on some documents when I saw my office was a mess and the secret room is open... no... no please... don't tell me... I went inside to see Lex's statue GONE Ink... YOU F&%ING B!$T!RD YOU BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS CAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU I'LL F!%KING BEAT YOU INTO A PULP!!! HOW THERE YOU TAKE MY LEX!!! «BOYS!! GET READY WERE GOING TO FIND THE DAMN SQUID!!!» I shouted when I was downstairs |YES DAD!!| the boy's Dust, Killer, Horror, and Error said in unison... Ink you will pay for taking my beloved away from me...(yes this is an OC×Nightmare story if you don't like this ship you can go find another book of you're liking)

*~at the base~*

Dream's pov:
It's been 200 years since that incident happened after waking up all alone in my destroyed AU I started to look around to find Nightmare I couldn't remember much it happened too fast, now I and Ink are now back in the base we just finish breaking in Nightmare's office and Dream took a statue with us I don't know why but... that statue looks familiar and at the same time not... we're now discussing what to do since we already found some AU's that they would bring terror next while Ink... he was still examining the statue that he took with us Blue wasn't here since he still has worked as a royal guard when suddenly Sci came bursting in making all of us stop what we were discussing and making Ink stop examining the statue he told us that he found Nightmare's diary inside the pile of books that I took I guess I just took it without even thinking what it was wait...Nightmare's diary maybe now I can know why my brother hates me a lot!!! ☆Sci read it out loud we need to know what he's hiding maybe now I can know why he hates me so much...☆ I said with a serious tone he nodded and started
¤Dear diary?... Lex told me to write down my thoughts when it's too crowded anyway, it's been 20 years now I made a gang of sanses that would help me find the answer for him we have been going AU to AU to find the answer, and yet every time the sanses of those AU see us they instantly made up their mind that we were a threat and yet we're not yes maybe we got frustrated and trashed the AU's but we had a reason...

100 years it has been 100 years and we still couldn't find the answer I don't know what I would do without him... The boys are getting ready to help Error again for the balance of the MV...

Another 100 years yet still the same nothing Dream started to join the Star Sanses when he found me destroying an AU just like what happened to mine my home it was all of their faults if they didn't come everything would have been fine Dream wouldn't have believed his so-called 'friends' more like bullies they always bullied me every day if Lex wasn't there I would have probably gone crazy and attacked without thinking, it doesn't matter now there gone they wouldn't hurt me or Lex anymore I won't let them especially Dream... the favorite one while I was the disliked one heh... Funny huh?.. I just want him back... I was so stupid if I didn't eat the apple he wouldn't have turned into a stone I swear when I get him free I would protect him and if anyone hurts him they better pray their prayers that they will die a quick death and not a slow and painful death...¤, after Sci finished we all knew we F@&ked up Ink, was terrified all of us were when we realize the statue was actually Lex... Sh!t Nightmare is coming and I can feel his piss ☆Everyone ready yourself Nightmare is-☆ «INK!!!!!!» we all heard a shout we looked at a black goopy skeleton and 4 more skeletons came into our view ¥N-Nightmare hey... funny to see y-you here...hehe...¥ Ink said with an awkward smile Nightmare was looking at the statue behind all of us «You have something that is mine... Ink and Dream..» he said with a cold and menacing aura coming out of him...☆Nightmare that's enough we just want to know why... Why are you guys doing this!?☆ I shouted but before Nightmare could speak a bright light white came behind all of us and darkness enveloped our surroundings...

----------------
Don't know if should make 2 scenarios or not but let's go!