Chapter: 6 Brothers & the sun before the storm

Again warning the next chapter may contain

1. Violence
2. Cuss words
3. Blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~ somewhere in a forest near a village~*
*~4:05 am~*

Lex's pov:
I woke up and it was already sunrise the cold air woke me from my sleepy daze I sat myself up and then look around still a bit sleepy I stood up slowly and carefully to not fall, I check myself if my injuries from my 'fall' are already healed and they were... I look around again trying to sense my surroundings after some minutes of sensing my surroundings I looked in a direction where I can sense a river, I took my neckless out of my space and put it on(it was given to him when he got his pet fox the neckless is where his pet fox rest and stay) I then change into my wolf form and speed-walked toward the river as I arrived near the river I looked around and went to the edge of the river I drank some water and tried to catch some fishes that were swimming along the river before going back I looked at the scenery in front of me the sun was shining and its light was reflecting at the river in front of me the river was flowing calmly and beautifully I watch for a good 30 minutes and went back to the campfire that I made I then cooked some fish that I caught and ate after eating I rest for a bit after rest I put out the fire and 'continued' my journey.

*~3 Hours later~*

I have been walking down this damn path that I found I started to get irritated since my legs hurt already but I still need to get going, after for 20 minutes of walking I finally reach my destination I looked around and I notice that this was a village I turned into my beastman form.

(This is his Beastman form looks the same but he now has Neko ears and his tail became long(don't know if there is Beastman in this au so I'm just making Lex the first-ever Beastman in this village)

I looked around the village while walking among's the crowd I then see an old bunny monster on top of a stage it seems ^So there are monsters here^ I thought the old bunny monster said that it is time ^It is what time?^ I thought to myself, I was confused for a bit but then he started to explain so actually there were skeletons that the villagers needs to befriend and trick the two skeletons to give them some kind of 2 magical apples's the 2 skeleton's was guarding this tree with magical apples and this village wanted those apple's for power or something,  ^Wait 2 skeletons that are guarding a tree with magical apples and a village who wanted the magical apples? Why does this sound familiar for some reason?^ after explaining the village started to go up a hill where the old bunny said the 2 skeleton's are when we got to the top of the hill there was a big tree that has golden apples at the right side and black apples that were at the left side and the bottom of the tree there was 2 skeleton's the other was wearing yellow clothes and the other was wearing purple clothing, the yellow skeleton was giving a positive aura and the other purple skeleton was giving a negative aura?, ^*gasp* Is that Dream & Nightmare!? Does that mean I'm in Dreamtale!? I mean I know mom has an MV full of sans AU but she said that Nightmare in our MV was already corrupted!! So that means I'm not only in a different AU I'm also in a different MV!!^ As I looked at the skeleton's I started to panic since this was the day where the 2 skelebro's met the villagers, and also where the story starts!!