Chapter 5: Date with Rinko?

KURO

Few months had past, the day of Hanasaneoka festival has finally arrived.

And now, the whole council are busy in each of their assigned jobs.

Me?

I was also doing my work, but with president's help, Rinko and I finished our job early than we expected, or that is what president wanted us to think.

"Ohhh! You guys finished already?! As expected to you, Rinko senpai and Vice senpai!" President said as she tap my shoulders relentlessly.

"Ummm..... Hina-chan, since Im free, I can help you in your work." Hearing what Rinko said, both of us glance at each other, and an invisible spark appered between us.

President, what should we do?

Don't panic Vice senpai. Just leave this thing to me.

"Don't worry about it Rinko senpai! We can handle the rest on ourselves, so use this time to make a boppin memories with vice senpai!" Rinko maybe got a gist of what is she trying to do so she blushed like tomatoes.

I look at president again, and once our eyes met, a spark appeared again.

What are you doing president?! She's probably thinking that this is a setup!

President just ignored and smirked at me.

"See you later senpai(s)!" Without even wasting a seconds, president leave me alone together with Rinko.

This time, I can't help myself but to feel flustered in our situation.

"S-should we inspect e-every event those class held o-on our free time?" Since I can't think any reason, I just spout random words at her.

She just nod her head gently as she shyly look below.

Before we leave that place, I secretly glance at my back, and saw president hiding.

When she noticed that Im looking at her, she wink at me as she put her thumbs up.

Please remember to use contraceptives before doing that, do you understand, vice senpai?

I just sigh and proceed on our inspection (date).

*****

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere as long as in lesser crowds."

"We're the same. I also don't like crowds, but remember that we're having an inspection right now."

"Y-yeah.... N-not a d-date, but inspection." I chuckled unconsciously after hearing what she said. "Is t-there something wrong?"

"Nothing. How about we skip our job and have a date?" Maybe she didn't expect to hear that from me, she flustered as she ask a question.

"E-eh! A d-date?!"

"Are you perhaps against with it?"