Chapter 7: Feelings That Was Hidden In The Bottom Of Our Hearts

RINKO

RINKO

It's already been 15 minutes since the closing event was supposed to start, but up until now, we can't proceed at anything.

Most of the students are starting to get nervous, but Hina-chan's composure remains calm.

As a leader, it's important to show to your subordinates that you're strong to raise their moral, and that's what she's doing.

The audience was starting to get bored and some already leave their place.

Not too long, the door behind the stage opened, and there, the thing that we are hoping arrived.

"Sorry Im late!"

KURO

"Borrow, huh? Sorry, but you can't." I know it's stupid to ask about such things, but I can't just back off after what I did.

"I understand. Then how about if I rent it?"

"That's not the problem here."

"What do you mean?"

"Yes, you need to rent the instruments, and if one of them was damaged, you will pay a respective price, but the main problem is, I can't just close the Live House. I mean, it is my job to bring the instruments in the place you needed it, but my partner was on day off so no one will remain here if I leave. Unless you have your own service, I can't let you borrow those." Not only I don't have money on me, I also don't have a vehicle to bring all instruments on me.

I also can't just carry it all the way there.

It might take tomorrow to finish it.

"So? What will you do?" I closed my eyes and think a lot of different ways to solve this problem.

Then, after that, I open my eyes and looked at her with full of confidence.

RINKO

"Sorry Im late!" All of us was surprised because the one who arrived isn't the one we expect to come.

"Marina-san?"

"Hello guys!"