Chapter 2: Alone Together with Him

RINKO

After I took a bath and take a dinner, I lie on the bed and covered myself with blanket.

I tried to close my eyes and sleep, but unfortunately, Amasawa kun's figure still lingers in my mind making myself awake.

What he did earlier was so amazing!

I didn't expect him to play a piano that good!

It was like he is playing it for decades!

I wonder what makes him motivated to master the piano....

In the nex day, after I prepare myself, I go to school.

Currently, Im the Student Council President in our school.

The reason why I join Student Council is because I want to get rid my social anxiety.

Even my reason are lame, I still have a quality for being one so the previous President accept me.

The class goes smoothly and when its already break time, I head straight to the Student Council Office to do my duties as a president.

When I arrived, Hikawa san and Ichigaya san is already there

"You're already here, Shirokane san. Me and Ichigaya san are discussing about the collaboration festival between Haneoka and Hanasakigawa High School to celebrate the friendly relationship between the two school, and to strengthen our bond to them. Our previous senpai called it Hanasaneoka festival. It is celebrated yearly and our duty is to preserve that tradition." Hikawa san explained.

"The budget and expenses are being taken care by the Student Council in Haneoka, and we were tasked to organize the event." She added.

"I see.... But before we start organizing things, we need their report about the budget, and we will act accordingly to the info they gave." I said as I sat on my chair, then started to write things on my paper about on what will we supposed to do.

Ichigaya san who's having a sip on her drink until now, started to speak.

"I don't know how will they get the budget for the festival, but Im pretty sure its in a minimum. Let's just hope that everything will go smoothly." I know its wonderful to hear those words, but we know that reality is cruel.

As a members of a Student Council, we are always prepared for the worst case scenario.

After school, as usual, we go to the Live House and started to practice.

Right now, I felt some motivation in my heart to play piano so I played it more beautiful than before.

Others maybe noticed that something good happened to me so they ask out of curiosity.

"Rinko, did something good happened to you?" Imai san asked.

"E-eh?"

"I mean, you look motivated. I wonder if it is about Amasawa kun." Imai san said teasingly.

"T-that's not it! I just happen to amaze by his piano skills yesterday!" Once I realized what I said, I knew I made a mistake.