Chapter 4: Student Council Problems

KURO

One another busy day in Student Council Office, we're having a deep discussion about the budget and expenses for Hanasaneoka festival.

Haneoka High School is responsible for it while Hanasakigawa High School is the one who will organize the event.

Currently, President, Hazawa san, Kazuto, and I, are present inside the office.

Hazawa Tsugumi has soft brown eyes and chin length chestnut brown hair in a bob, currently the Secretary of Haneoka High School, while Suzuki Kazuto is the leader of disciplinary committee.

"President, I just want to ask the budget in food stalls. Even we use all the funds Haneoka and Hanasakigawa High had, we will still run short. We need to cut some stalls in order to minimize the expenses." I stated.

"That's not boppin Vice senpai! The expenses will be covered once the stalls got profits. What we need right now is to increase the consumer, improve the quality of the goods, and add some colorful advertisement to attract more costumers!" She had a point.

The more consumer we have, the more products most likely to be sell.

"Then to increase the consumers, should we invite parents and people outside to join the festival? If yes, then we should held an event that will keep consumers stay inside the campus."

"Something like, band concert?" Hazawa san suggest.

"That's boppin Tsugu chan! Let's ask Roselia to perform! I really want to see Nee chan in stage!"

"You know that will not happen, President. Your sister is one of the student council members in Hanasakigawa High School so she will be busy in that day. Lets just ask some who will play for us free and wants to advertise their band."

"Two birds in one stone, isn't?" President asked.

"Poppin Party, perhaps?" Hazawa san suggest.

"That's right Tsugu chan! Your suggestions always boppin! Kasumi will probably be happy to perform on stage!"

"We can also invite Hello, Happy World and Morfonica too!" Kazuto added.

"If it downs to this, then I have a suggestion. Do you guys think forming a mix band would be great? I mean, the reason why your bands will not be able to perform is because you will be busy in that day, right? So how about it?"

"Ohh! What a brilliant idea Vice senpai! Tsugu chan, write that down! Write that down!"

"Hai hai. You don't need to repeat it." While Hazawa san writing things on her notebook, I started to calculate everything on laptop.

"Since we will invite people outside the campus, we need to increase the security. Kazuto, please coordinate and collaborate with Hikawa san, and discuss about that matter once you met her."

"Roger that, Vice Kuro!" Kazuto stood up and salute at me like a private who has been given an order by a commander.

I just sigh on his actions.

While we are doing our work, I noticed that President is looking at me with a smug look on her face.

Obviously, she wants me to notice the eyeglasses that she's currently wearing.