Chapter 1: The Piano That Gives Tone to my Life

KURO

"Are you perhaps..... Shirokane Rinko, the pianist of Roselia?" I asked.

"Do you know him Shirokane san?" Hikawa san, immediately put her guard up maybe because she thought that Im a stalker or something.

"No, I don't know him Hikawa san. Yes, I-Im Rinko S-Shirokane of Roselia. May I a-ask how d-do you know me?" Shirokane, who had worried look on her face, asked me shyly.

"Its because you introduce yourself to me before, don't you remember?"

"We h-have met before? C-can you please t-tell me w-when did and where w-we met?" Hearing this, I let out a smirk.

Hikawa and Ichigaya took a single step back and look at me with disgusted face, while president just smiled at me.

Looks like its time to show them my true identity.

"So our paths had finally across, huh, RinRin..... Let me introduce my humble self to you peasants! Under the moon's light, there is a shadow lurking in darkness. It can't be seen and it can't be explain. I only come when everything is gone. Im nothing, but I can be everything! Yes, I'm the one and only, Dark Shadows!" I said as I put my left hand forward while I cover my face with my right hand.

Excluding president, the three of them looks confused.

Their reactions is sure funny.

I cough three times to get their attention, and I go back from chuunibyou mode to my normal mode.

"What Im saying is, you once told me in NFO, RinRin."

"NFO? Then.... You must be Shadow sama!" Hearing my in game name, I always remember the manga that I've reading.

It was so famous to the point that it will get an anime adaptation soon.

"Yeah, that's me. We're always playing together with Demon Princess Ako and Sayo." After introduction, they invited us inside the student council office.

While we are in our way to the office, I learned their positions in the council.

Ichigaya san is the secretary while Hikawa san is a member of the disciplinary committee and the student council.

Shirokane san on the other hand is holding the position of president.

I was shocked about the fact that she is a president because base on her personality, she is a shy type of person, or maybe that's only my first impression on her.

There might be some reason why she became a Student Council President despite of her personality.

Once we arrived, they offered us seat and ask us what drink would we like.

"Cola and Fries!" President shouted cheerfully.

"Hina, didn't I tell you to limit yourself in junk foods?" Hikawa san crossed her arms and stare at president with menacing look.

"Teehee~" Wait, didn't they just asked what to drink and not what to eat?

"I can have tea or coffee depending on what's available." After few minutes of waiting, Ichigaya san serve the tea that I asked and gave president a cola with fries.