Chapter 12

I grabbed another box and set it down in James' bedroom, well ours now. "How many more boxes are there?" 

"Only one. I got it, you can relax now." I smiled and plopped down on the couch. This just was too good to be true. 

Who knew that fainting could be the start to a whole new life?

I felt my phone start to ring in my back pocket, and I felt anxious when I saw that it was Georgina calling. "Hello?"

"I gave you extra time. It is now day 50 and you are not married. I only gave you 30 originally." 

"Wait- please there's just been a lot going on. I'll get a planner and get married soon." There was a long pause.

"How soon?" Georgina was giving me a choice?

"Really soon. One more month just to get everything planned." 

"Okay. One more. I better be recieving an invitation very soon." She hung up without waiting for me to answer, and I took a deep breath. 

"Hey Jamie?" He popped his head into the living room. "Remember when you said you wanted to give me my dream wedding? Its time to start planning."

***

"Uri, are you ready to be a maid of honor?" 

"Are you forreal?" She squealed into the phone. "It's about time! I thought you and James were all talk!" I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever. Meet me at our cafe in 20 minutes?"

"Yes ma'am." We hung up and I grabbed my keys. 

"Jamie, I'm heading out to meet with Uri!" 

"Hold on, take my card." Just like the typical rich man, he handed me a black credit card that I knew had no limit on it. "Go have some fun." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, which he turned into a knee weakening kiss. 

"I love you, pretty lady." 

"Love you too, Jamie." I left the house and drove to the cafe I was supposed to meet Uri at. I was really early, so I just ordered a green tea. I was scrolling through Instagram when I felt a shadow over me. I looked up, and rolled my eyes when I saw it was Damien. 

"Leave me alone."

"You can't marry him." I looked up at Damien.

"Why not?"

"Because I love you. If you need someone to marry you, I'll do it." How did he knew that I was under stipulations?

"Look Damien, you have another child on the way and I have moved on. Please leave me alone." I stood up to go, but he grabbed my arm.

"What, moved on to my best friend? What kind of whore are you?" I ripped my arm away and walked away.

"Hey, don't walk away from me!" He went to grab me, but I moved so that I wasn't in his arm's reach.

"Is there a problem here?" I looked behind me to see a fine man staring at Damien threateningly.

"No, there's no problem. I was just talking to her. You can leave." Damien sent a glare to the man behind me, but the man didn't budge.

"Actually I think I'm going to stay. The lady looks like she doesn't want to talk to you anymore." Damien glared for a minute more before realizing the guy wasn't budging.

"I will talk to you about this later." Damien walked away and I turned to thank the man.

"Thank you so much." I held my hand out for the man to shake. "I'm Leona."