Chapter 5

The fans asked, so I shall give! 

********************************************************************************************************************

Damien's POV

Its been 2 weeks since I've seen Lee and I'm really feeling the effects. Shoot, Malaki was feeling the effects too. 

Leona was a mother to him, and she hadn't been over to see him. I had no one to blame, but myself. I slept with Lily with Leona in the house. 

I betrayed Leona, the beautiful woman who has done nothing but be good to me, for Lily, the woman who betrayed me. 

I tried to call Lee, but she rightfully ignored all my calls. 

But not today. I honestly couldn't do this anymore, not hearing from Lee. She made me want to be better, and I would make it up to her. 

I checked that the papers were still in my back pocket and I leaned against the car as I waited for Lee to walk out of the building. I wasn't taking no for an answer. She would forgive me if it was the last thing I did. 

I saw her beautiful bouncy curls walking out of the building and I pushed myself off of the car. "Lee." SHe looked up at me. I saw hurt and surprise flash before her face went blank.

"I'm tired, what do you want?" I took a step back as I stared at the woman in front of me. Leona had never dismissed me in that way and it hurt. But it just shows me what I did to her. 

"You're coming with me." I grabbed her hand and she yanked it back.

"The hell I am. I'm going home." I sighed and slumped my shoulders. I had been trying to keep a tough front up, hoping that would be enough to get her to go with me. 

"Lee, please. I messed up big time. And me and Malaki are paying for it. Please, just let me make it up to you." I saw her hesitate and pasue. Her eyes glanced over my appearance and I'm sure she saw the tiredness. 

"You have 30 minutes." I smiled brightly at her.

"You won't regret it." 

***

"Are we there yet? You keep making me trip over my feet." I chuckled at Lee's frustrations and held back from kissing her cheek. She was so adorable right now and I missed her playful nature. 

"You're tripping on your own accord, love." I froze for a second at calling her the pet name. It came naturally when I was with Lee. 

"Shut up. Hurry up and take me to the surprise." I breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't get angry and I felt more optimistic about the rest of the night. 

"Okay, open your eyes." Leona opened her eyes and her mouth opened ever so slightly in amazement. 

"What is this?" She asked me without taking her eyes off of the scene in front of her.

"This is my apology to you." I had taken a simple pond that was on one of my properties and romantisized it. There were waterproof lights floating in the water along with water lillies. I had also arranged for a dining table to be set up. I wanted to wine and dine Leona. The way she deserved. 

"I have a dinner set up for you and I also set up a picnic area for dessert." I waited for her to respond in any way. 

"I only gave you 30 minutes." 

My heart dropped into my stomach and all hope I had was dashed. I thought that this could be a start but I was wrong. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Oh, I'll get you-"

"But I love this, so I'll give you a few extra minutes." My eyes shot to hers and I saw the mischevious playfulness that I had missed dearly. 

"You scared me there for a moment." I chuckled sheepishly.

"Good, you deserved it. Now are you gonna pull out my chair or what?"

***

Leona's POV

I wanted to be angry at Damien still, but he acted like a skittish puppy the whole meal. I saw he had really put an effort into trying to appease me. 

He made my favorite type of rice, my favorite flavored chicken, he even got me freshly squeezed mango juice.

"Lee, I'm sorry. There's really no excuse as to why I took advantage of you the way I did. When you left, I felt like trash. Malaki missed you. I missed you. It always just felt like something was missing." He pulled some papers out of his pocket.

"You leaving for those two weeks was enough for me to decide what I wanted in life." I opened up the papers and saw that it was divorce papers. "I divorced Lilly. I don't know if you want to try, but I really want to see what happens between us. You're perfect for Malaki and I-"

I kissed him. He reacted immidiately and picked me up taking me over to the blanket he had set up. He laid down with me laying on top of him and began to slowly stroke my skin. 

I knew where this was headed and I wasn't strong enough to stop it. 

"I'll try this with you. Whatever it is, I'll try." He just responded by squeezing my hips. 

"Thank you, love. You won't regret it."

I sure hope not.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Just in case yall didnt peep, there was a sex scene. 

I wont be posting this one, but there will be more in the future that I'll write out. And I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll extend it next time. 

I hope you guys liked it! Tell me what you think!

Think she caved too easily?

Anyway, 

Vote! 

Comment!

Fan me!

Love you guys! :P