Chapter 19

*Damon turned on his humanity again*

Stefan:I have a plan to get Sierra humanity back on.

Bonnie:What is it?

Stefan:I'll kidnap her and try to get her to turn her humanity back on.

Caroline:Seriously??

Damon:Recap,I'm sorry but how will that work?

Stefan:I haven't thought of the major details yet but trust me it'll work.

Bonnie:I don't know.

Stefan:It'll work,I promise.

With Sierra

*Sierra gets up,as she clicks her bra back on*

Rebekah:We're you planning on leaving me strung out?

Sierra:I'm not who you really want.You want someone that makes you feel human,when you're not.And I just can't do that for you.

*Sierra kisses Rebekah's hand*

Sierra:I'm going to take a shower.

*Sierra takes a long 1 hour shower*

*After to 1 hour shower*

*Sierra changes into this outfit*

*Then she does her hair like this*

*Sierra does her makeup then leaves,walking down the street looking for a bite*

*Sierra waits for someone to walk in her direction*

*A couple walks in her direction*

*Sierra pops her fangs out*

Sierra:Mm 2 for 1.

*Stefan arrives and vamp speeds the couple out of there*

*Sierra rolls her eyes as she is annoyed*

Stefan:So,where were you going looking that gorgeous?

*Sierra sighs*

Sierra:Cute.But I wasn't going anywhere.I wanted to get a bite but looks like my breakfast is gone.Guess I have to find another.*She vamp speeds away*

*Stefan follows her*

Sierra:What Stefan?

Stefan:Sorry to do this.*he injects her with a little vervain and wolfsbane*

Salvatore mansion

*Sierra wakes up in the Salvatore mansion*

Sierra:Wow,home sweet home isn't it?*She tries to get up when she realizes that she is chained*You need to chain up a poor little wolf.

Stefan:Not like you to underestimate your power.

Sierra:I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or a insult.

Stefan:Take it however you want,but you're turning your humanity on.

*Sierra sighs*

Sierra:We talked about this leave me alone and I might turn it on.Do you not understand those simple words?

Stefan:We have gave you your space!!*He yells slightly*

*Sierra giggles*

Sierra:Seems like I've hit a nerve.

Stefan:Sierra,do you like me?

Sierra:I don't know do I?

Stefan:Can we maybe not answer a question with a question?

Sierra:If you stopped asking me questions.I wouldn't have to answer a question with a question.

Stefan:Sierra.

Sierra:Stefan

*Stefan kisses her,as he cups her face*

*Sierra's eyes widen as he puts his hand on her face*

*Sierra let's go,as she pats his hand,then licks her lips.*

Sierra:Nice kiss.-

*Stefan looks at her with enthusiasm that he turn her humanity on*

Sierra:But it didn't turn my humanity on.*Sierra breaks through the chains and leaves*

Weeks Later

*Sierra calls Stefan*

Sierra:Stefan,I'm back I turned my humanity on and I'm ready for us to be together.I'm so sorry please come see me.

With Stefan

Stefan:Caroline,Bonnie!Sierra turned on her humanity.She wants us to come see her.

Caroline:Seriously,!Yay.

Bonnie:So let's go.

*They go to Sierra's house*

Sierra:Welcome to Sierra Trivia!!!And by the way my humanity is still off.Yay!Now sit.

*They sit down*

Sierra:Rules.Round one is with Caroline and Bonnie.Round two is with Stefan and who ever wins round one.Are you ready?

*Sierra throws a coin in the air*

Sierra:Heads,I kill Caroline,tails I kill Bonnie.

*Sierra begins to flip the coin then Stefan catches it*

Sierra:Oh.Are you angry Stefan?Its fine calm down.Wait your turn.Whoever answers the most questions right within the three rounds lives.So first question when is my birthday.Caroline?

Caroline:April 6th.

Sierra:Very good.All right Bonnie your turn,what is my favorite color?

Bonnie:Trick question you don't have a favorite color.

Sierra:Correct.Stefan?When did I have my first kiss?

Stefan:13

Sierra:Okay.Final Question,who ever answers it first lives.What was Elena's final memory with me before she died?

Stefan:How would we know that?

Bonnie&Caroline:We aren't in Elena's mind?You don't even know.

Sierra:Tiktok the clock is ticking.Judges are waiting for a final answer.What was Elena's final memory before she kicked the bucket?

*Rebekah and Klaus walk in*

Sierra:Oh I'm not dealing with this.Look like you guys are safe.... for now.*Sierra vamp speeds away.*