Constant Chaos

Kylen

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Madison voice travels down the hall and I'm up on my feet in a instant. Oisin is beside me in one of the various lounge rooms. He stands but I hold my hand up silently ordering him to stay.

"Why the fuck are you calling me out of my name? If anyone should be mad, it should be me!" Jameson's voice sounds damn near feral letting me know I have seconds to get to the room before the atomic bomb goes off. "I haven't been asleep for seventy two hours and my whole life has been flipped upside down!" I step into the room just in time to see Madison rear her hand back and slap the living shit out of Jameson.

"No! Stop!" I shout as Jameson takes the slap but comes back with the back of his hand. Madison flies backwards, her body falling into the nearby wall. She licks her bottom lip and when she no doubt taste the blood leaking from it, her eyes seem to blow out. Her body moves before I can get in-between the two of them.

Just like that an all out brawl breaks out.

Madison punches Jameson hard enough for blood to fly for his mouth. Jameson eats the punch before ripping out of his bandage with a roar. He lunges and grabs Madison by her wrist. With ease her twist her around and pins her hands behind her back. Jameson picks her up before slamming her down on the softness of the bed. His feral eyes fly to me.

"Get the fuck out!" He spits, blood flying from his lips. I don't know why but I fly out of the room like the devil himself had told me too.

I think he just did.

"Reece! Reece!" I shout as I rush down the hall. My steps come to a halt when the man I'm yelling for rushes out of Madison office naked. He has a toweled hand wrapped around his semi-hard dick, and I can't help but lick my lips.

"What are you yelling about?" He asks with a smirk, but when our eyes connect, he knows something is wrong. I watch his eyes hone in on the door down the hall behind me, and then he's bolting pass me while I'm hot on his heels. When Reece throws the door open, my mouth slacks.

Madison's head is thrown back, her legs spread wide as Jameson fucks into her like a wild man.

"You motherfucker!!" Madison shouts but the statement ends on a moan that can't be faked. Jameson leans forward and kisses her hard. There's so much blood on their faces, but neither seem to care.

"What the fuck is going on!" Reece suddenly shouts but Jameson ignores him. He fucks Madison harder before lifting his head and turning cold eyes in our direction.

"I'm fucking your wife. That's what's going on."

Any other time, that statement would have meant nothing. Reece is aware that Jameson fucks his wife, but it's the way Jameson said it. A demonic smile on his face as he give Madison one particularly hard thrust. She shouts in what I know to be pain and the Reece is moving. It's a if he flies across the room.

"Stop!" I shout but once again, it gets me nowhere. Reece punches Jameson in the side of the face and I'm not surprised when the large man slumps over. He's high on pain medication, and I could tell by the way his body was trembling only moments ago, he's in a lot of pain. Reece just did him a favor.

"Help me get him on the bed." Reece says, surprising me. I quickly move to aid him. Oisin has come into the room, his eyes wide in shock. Madison gets off the bed with a groan. Her eyes are blown out, which lets me know that she's still very much horny, but her facial expression is full of distaste.

"I want every one of you on the west wing of the house until further notice." She spits. The west wing of the house is clear across the property. Far away from her.

"I didn't even do anything!" Reece whines.

"I know baby, that's why you stay." Madison counters. "But you three," she points to me, then Jameson, and the Oisin. "Need to go to the west wing. I have shit I need to figure out, and that doesn't include fighting with a mad man."

I know better than to try to fight her on it, so I just let it go.

"Alright, I'll have him moved by the nurse," my voice sounds defeated but Madison is already walking out the door. Oisin eyes her with flush cheeks, before turning to look at Reece. His cheeks redden further as he averts his gaze to the floor. When the two of them are gone, Oisin and I sit in awkward silence until my nurses come to carry us to the west wing.

Madison

"Talk to me," Reece murmurs against the nap of my neck as I wash the blood from my face. We are in the master bedroom, he's in a robe, and Jameson as well as the others are gone. My thoughts race as I glance at my husband. He looks so concerned, but not as concerned as I am. This life is not going to be peaches and cream, not by a long shot. And I'm not sure I can balance everything going on.

"I'm tired. I'm pregnant, and I'm starving." I say as I drop the towel in the sick and spin around to face my husband. He leans forward to kiss the tip of my nose making me sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me about this part of your life?" I've been waiting for this question since we have seen each other, and I still don't know how to answer it. So I say my truth.

"Protection. The Mafia is not something to just fittle fuck with when you want. You're either all in or you're out." My eyes bore into Reece's as I continue to speak. "I met you and you loved all of me. I didn't need anything else, I didn't want anything else, so I chose you above all. With that, I release the Mafia back to my grandfather with a stipulation that I'm sure you are aware of. So, that's why."

"And had Jameson and I did what we set out to do, you wouldn't be The Godmother of the Mafia right now, would you?" I watch as Reece hangs his head in shame and it guts me.

"Hey," my voice comes out as a whisper as I cup my husbands cheeks. "None of that matters to me. I've chosen all of you to protect and I will do just that."

"Even Oisin?" Reece counter and I tense.

"Why are you so worried about him?"

"He's young, and scared. His life was never his own and now that he's free from it, he doesn't know where to turn. On top of that, I know you've connected the dots."

"What dots," I smirk as I play coy.

"Oh, you know." Reece smiles. "His soft smile, nonthreatening demeanor, the way he bates his eyelashes and bites his bottom lip Oisin is submissive. If there's ever been a person to describe the word, it's him."

"But like you said, he is young. He is inexperienced, and more than likely untouched. None of us will be the first to touch him either." My words have Reece staring down at me with an confused expression. "I'm sending him to Santorini, Greece for six months. He'll have a villa by the water, twenty-four hour around the clock security, and more money than he will need. I'm going to let him go sow his wild oaks. When he comes back to us, if he comes back to us, then I promise to fuck him like I love him. Okay? Is that what you wanted to hear Reece?"

"You're such a good woman." I beam at him as he smiles at me.

"I am, so how about you get on your knees and show me how good of a woman I am." My voice grows sultry as I get up on the bathroom counter, spreading my legs. And like a good boy, Reece obeys.