Speak Now

Madison

I stare at the last standing Kelly brother, and wonder heavily what it was that my papa found on him. There had to be a lie in something the man said but as he stands in front of us, my husband going to him slowly like he's a scared puppy, I come to the realization that he isn't a monster.

"Stop." I grit out without moving my eyes away from Oisin. Such a beautiful name, I thought when my papa first said it to me. It sounded good on my tongue. As I begin to walk towards Oisin, my eyes narrow, my heart steady. Reece reaches for me. "Don't." I snap and he withdraws his hand quickly. Oisin doesn't back down from my gaze, which lets me know, he isn't all good. He's seen things. He's done things. Now he would have to explain himself to me. And we all know I'm not as gentle as Reece.

"Oisin Kelly, tell me something." My voice comes out in a long dominate purr as I circle the man. Looking at every scar on his arms, hands, and a large one going from behind his left ear, down to his shoulder. It was done on purpose with the intent to kill him. Someone was sloppy.

"I don't know what you want me to tell you. My brothers are dead, you lovers made sure of that." Oisin says with confidence. "I'm not a bad person. I don't want anything from you or your Mafia other than protection. I'll go out into the world and live the best of my ability. All I want is you to commit to having men on my side so that the Kelly's won't find me, or at least will think I am dead."

Your Mafia.

My Mafia.

I haven't heard it said that way yet, and it makes me shudder. My hand slides down to my bump, which makes Oisin look down at my belly.

"I'm aware of your set up. I don't want to intrude on it, I promise." Oisin says. I look into his eyes when he looks back up at me, but his gaze flickers to Reece, and lingers too long. A knowing grin slips onto my face but there's no warmth in it, only warning.

"You want to fuck my husband," I state. "It's in your eyes."

"I-I—" Oisin fumbles to find his words but I grip his chin silencing him. Leaning forward I inhale the oaky smell of him and hum.

"I don't blame you, he's gorgeous, right? And I assure you the rest of him is as beautiful as his hair and face. But understand this; Reece, Kylen, who is sitting in the lounge chair, and Jameson belong to me.

"Yes ma'am." The obviously fluster man says as he looks down at the floor before swallowing thickly.

"You can belong to me too, if you want. But I don't trust you. Not at all." Those words have Oisin's head snapping up. His mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water making me giggle like a school girl. The sound makes Oisin smile. It's a small smile, but a smile. "So, I want you to speak to me now, and when you do, you only speak the truth."

"Okay." Oisin says as his gaze flickers to Reece again. I snap my fingers in his face twice to get his attention.

"Eyes on me when you speak."

"Yes ma'am."

"You will not only have to gain my trust but Kylen's and Jameson's as well. Kylen," I look back at the handsome man. He smiles showing no teeth, but there's warmth in it. "he will be easier than Jameson when it comes to earning trust. Jameson on the other hand is not kind like the rest of us. Well like Kylen and Reece, I'm not so kind myself. He will make you work hard to prove that you can be trusted. Even still, he may not ever believe a word you are saying. Doesn't matter if you are adopted or not, you are a Kelly, and when he wakes up from the bullet wound your brother inflicted—that will be the only thing he sees when he sees you. Your best bet is to keep your distance. Let the three of us rope him in. That's only if you want to be a part of our dynamic. If you just want freedom but with protection, I can give you a limitless credit card, and ten guards right now. You can then leave this mansion. Once you do, we will speak quarterly but you will be free to go as you please. So, speak...now."

Oisin blinks rapidly as if he was in a daze. He licks his tiny lips and sighs.

"If I stay, will I have freedom or will I be a prisoner? Because if it's the latter, I'll go. I'm not trying to be a burden and I don't want to be a prisoner like I have been for most of my life." His voice is soft and I can hear the fear he doesn't show in it. Oisin doesn't want to be alone but he doesn't want to be mistreated.

"You will be free either way, but you'll have to deal with the big bad daddy if you stay, and I can't say for sure what he will do to you. I can't say for sure what I will do to you either." My voice grows husky with the last sentence I say as I eye fuck Oisin. I can smell the soft submissive inside him, and I ache to train him.

"Do you mean sexually?"

"Yes, he and I are dominants—"

"That's a stretch!" Reece cuts in with a hearty laugh. "Jameson is a Master, dominant is too soft for him, but he's turned Madison into a little kitten." I look back with a playful glare.

"Not a kitten," I retort. "A lioness who knows how to submit to her alpha male, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to use a cane. Does it, husband. My words shut my love up and Kylen barks out a laugh of pure mirth. Turning back to Oisin, he looks between all of us and he seems so hopeful. It makes my heart speed up and with his reaction, I know his answer.

"You will stay. You will prove yourself to us, and in the end, know this... We will fuck you. Jameson and I may more than likely punish you in ways you never knew you could be punished. It will feel good, it will hurt, but you will cum. And once you have proven who you are to us, with us and for us, you will never have to worry about a single fucking thing in this life. I promise you that." Leaning forward I ghost my lips over his while inhaling him. The young man shudders and I grin.

"Take him to shower," I say as I turn and walk towards my new desk with my head held high. "I have work that needs to be done."