A Whole New World

Oisin

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?" I look over the rim of my glasses when I hear Jameson's annoyed tone. My eyes widen as I watch him reach across his desk and grab Kylen by his bun. The strong man drags our lover to the other side with a quick yank. Kylen shouts as Jameson manipulates his body until he's bending over the desk. Both men are only in their boxers. We are suppose to be headed to bed.

"Madison is waiting for us," I say as I put down my book, and stand from my recliner.

"She can wait." Jameson sneers before he slams into Kylen causing the man to scream in pain. He isn't lubed at all.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kylen moans and I stare at his face in shock. How in the hell does he find that pleasurable?

Jameson had just set his rhythm when the door to his office opens. Reece walks in with Madison trailing behind them. He's in his boxers, but Madison is completely naked. She usually is at this time of night. We love using her body before bed, so she found it easier not to dress after her shower.

"Well now we know what was taking so long." Madison says as she walks over to me. My eyes zero in on her pussy as she comes closer and I can't help but lick my lips. "Stop staring at her if you aren't going to give her a kiss."

Madison lets out a yelp of surprise followed by a giggle when I pull her to my face by her hips. Her giggle turns into a moan when my tongue swipes out to taste her needy clit. I hum in appreciation as I begin to devour her pussy.

"Oisin. Fuck, at least let me sit down." It's my turn to laugh as I give her a soft kiss on her mound before pulling her into my lap. Kylen is now screaming for Jameson to stop as the desk beneath them rattles like its an earthquake. Reece makes his way over to them, and climbs on the desk to shove his dick in Kylen's mouth, before kissing Jameson. My dick is hard but I know better than to take charge over my mistress. She knows me so well though.

It's been a month since we wiped the Kelly's off the map but it hasn't come without it retributions.

"On your knees, my little Irish Don." Madison says as she stands and looks back at me. All the playfulness is gone from her face. The dark glint of possession overrides her features. I shudder at the look of her. So beautiful. So fucking deadly.

I slide down to my knees and close my eyes as I bow my head. I'm relieved when I feel her smooth her hand through my hair. I've been so busy cleaning up my own mess that I haven't had time to play with my favorite girl. Or have her play with me, I should say.

"How was work today? Have you cleaned up your list of alliances?" Madison asks as she walks over the the wardrobe that holds all of the toy she and Jameson love to use on me, and Reece.

"No. I'm still have a little trouble with the cartel, but it's nothing I can't handle." I answer honestly while watching Madison pull her red flogger from it's hiding space.

"What about Robert and Isabella? How is her treatment going? How are they liking Santorini?"

"Robert isn't exactly excited to have Jameson's cousin there, protection or not. He says the young boy has a chip on his shoulder, and he's convince he's in love with Isabella. My sister on the other had is still dealing with her wounds, the pain, and the inability to speak without a thick rasp. She did say that she enjoyed having Robert and Achelous around." I finish my explanation with wide, hopeful eyes as I look at the flogger Madison bought just for me. She let me pick it out myself, and when she uses it—it makes things that much more intimate.

"Looks like your sister might come home with a little taste of heaven." Madison says before she disappears behind me. I shout when I feel the flogger connect with the small of my back. "Assume the position whore."

"Yes Mistresses," my voice comes out a moan as I get on my hands and knees.

"Lucky for Achelous and Robert..." Jameson's voice rings out as he continues to pant. I look up to find him fucking Reece while Kylen lays lip on the desk. Reece is kneeling above him, his face turned up in ecstasy. Sometimes I wonder where Jameson gets his stamina from. But who am I kidding. The man works out sometimes three times a day. He says he needs to be able to fuck all of his lovers properly at any given notice.

He never disappoints.

"Why is that?" Madison says as she begins to flog my ass. The pain is welcomed, the burning flesh is pleasure, the sore aftermath is heaven.

"They like that shit. Neither are bi-sexual, but that doesn't mean they will not share. Achelous will be more open to it than Robert will." Jameson trails off as he grabs Reece's ponytail and yanks him up onto his knees. The way they are fucking has me ready to come myself, but Madison just started on me.

Seconds later I hear Reece and Jameson shout in unison before everything goes still.

"I'm pregnant."

My body stills as my head shoots up to look at the other three men in the room. I shudder violently when I see them all looking towards Madison, but when I really pay attention, I see they are looking at me.

"Based on how far I am along, you are more than likely the father, Oisin." A sound I can't describe crawls from my throat, but the emotion is drowned out by the feel of the flogger against my ass. "Get out of you head." Madison snaps.

"But...I...can't—ahhhh!" I cry out when Madison unleashes a series of hits to the soft flesh of my thighs. The pain drowns out all thoughts...I can only feel...hear...listen.

"You're dealing with trauma, but you are not dealing alone, Oisin." Madison says softly. "We are here for you, and the baby may have your blood, but it will be everyone's child. Your days of dealing with things alone are over. We. Are. Here." She lands hard hits between the last three words. God. My dick jumps before I'm coming violently. It startles me so much that I can't help but rear back onto my knee. My head collided with Madison stomach and she wraps her hand around my neck. I'm humping the air like some wanton man-whore.

"Damn. Bring him to me." I hear Jameson say before Madison grips me by my hair and drags me towards the man who dominates the entire dynamic of our relationship. My body is limp, but Madison is damn strong. She usually works out with Jameson, yet her body stays defined but smooth. "Come here," Jameson breathes out before he devours my mouth. Soon I feel all of my lovers hands on me as they worship my body.

"I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm—"

"Shhhh..." Madison purrs in my ear before wrapping her hand around my dick. It's still hard, still hungry. "You're a daddy now, and all of us want to celebrate your first child. We will do the same with each one of you who become a father. You are privilege to be the first, enjoy it." With those words, I turn my head and Madison kisses me. I'm in heaven while my mind tries to pull me into hell. But it will not succeed, because I have love surrounding me. A love so surreal, so deep, so honest, that I could never feel the same darkness again.

Fin

Now WAIT!

Before ya start cussing, I need to let you know something...

Each character in this duet will be getting an extended epilogue. So their are four epilogues to come. Which mean four more chapters and I'm aiming to make each 3000-plus words.

Thank you for reading this duet! It was so fun to write!

Guess whose story is next?!