Epilogue

I tie my shoe as I look up and watch Kylen peck Madison's lips as she opens and closes her hands, flexing them. She smooths her hand over the braids in his hair as she walks past him. Her eyes glance at me for a brief moment and she gives me a weak smile. I know she's tired, she has been for weeks, but she refuses to stay home while we pick up Oisin from the airport.

It's been four months since we've seen our sweet young boy. I miss his bright eyes and contagious laughter, but after the death of his grandfather, depression swept him up in its hold. His night terrors had gotten so bad that he refused to go to sleep most nights, so Madison, being the perfect lover that she was, forced him to leave. She sent him to Santorini for a full four months so that he could get his mind together. We moved Robert, my cousin, and his sister to Italy. Of course, she made sure he was protected at all cost, and the surveillance that she had on the property in Greece showed he was having one hell of a time.

We all gave him the okay to be free. If he wanted to fuck someone, he could. And he did. I counted. Six men to be exact, six men that looked nothing like me Reese, or Kylen. My anger flares and I must show it on my face because Reese is gripping my chin making me look at him.

"He doesn't know he was watched, and you are not going to let him know that he was." He says softly as I stand. I can't help but peck his lips before I move around him and head toward the door to our room.

"I am fine," I say softly.

"You're not." Madison's voice cuts through the madness in my head. It's stern, holding no room for discussion. I turn back to look at her as she pulls her hair up into a bun. "I gave him this to set him free. You say a word, you ruin this moment of happiness for all of us, my pussy will stay ten feet away from your dick for four full fucking months. You know what Oisin has gone through, you know the trauma he has been dealing with. You fuck this up, I swear..."

She cuts off there and I smile as I turn back around, leaving the room.

"Listen to her baby," Kylen says as he catches up to me in the hall, Reese and Madison trailing him. "You know she can hold out." I playfully shove him with my shoulder as we all make our way outside. The town car is waiting for us, and once we are inside, it pulls off towards the airport.

Madison rubs her five-month-old belly as she stares out the window. We all watch in silence as she dozes off.

"She's so beautiful pregnant. A damn goddess." Kylen says as he continues to look at our woman.

"Still hard to believe she's ours sometimes," Reese whispers as he kisses her shoulder. "We have to find a way to get her to stop working so much."

"That's not possible at the time," I cut in. "The cartel is demanding retribution for the killings of the Kelly's. Safety is of the utmost importance. She and I make sure shit runs smoothly. I take care of her."

Kylen scoffs heavily but doesn't say anything. In this instance, I do not care. Madison and I work very hard to keep them all safe. If that means we both lose all the sleep, then so fucking be it. I'm not being selfish, I'm only giving her what she demands of me. I tell her to sleep, but she refuses. I tell her to let me work alone, she refuses all the more. I learned to just stop trying.

An hour later we are at the airport standing outside the town car.

We all watch as Oisin gets off the plane with a smile as wide and bright as the sun. I smile widely, the back of my eyes burning with tears.

"You try to be a hard ass, but you aren't," Madison says as she walks forward. Her walk turns into a light jog before she's sprinting, laughing with joy as she jumps into Oisin's arms. He drops his luggage to catch her, spinning her around as he laughs. I join them as he places her on her feet. Reese pulls him into a hug followed by a sweet kiss. Kylen hugs and kisses him next, before Oisin turns to look at me. I trace the length of his body with my eyes, my heart in my throat.