Chapter 1: Gathering Everyone

Main girls: Jean,Barbara,Lisa,Noelle, Amber, Eula, Mona, ,Rosaria Fischi, Ganyu,Kequing,Shenhe,Beidou, Hu Tao, Yanfei, Ayaka, Kokomi, Ei(Raiden), Yae Miko, Sara, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xinyan, Yoimiya, Yun Jin, Ningguang

Hello everyone. Rue here and I have been recently playing Genshin Impact for at least one month now and enjoying it. Anyway I decided to create a multiverse story since I barely find any genshin impact reaction fic in english except a few and one of them is "Genshin Impact: Reacting to past and alternate dimension by ahmadnazem" I recommend reading it since fun to read it and was inspired to write this story because of that story. Anyway this is a Aetherxharem pairing with our traveler being the dense protagonists (hehe). Anyway hope you all enjoy it.

Aether sighs as just finished all the commissions and task for the day and it was about lunch time.

"Hey Aether. Let's get something to eat!" Paimon, AKA Emergency food/ Aether traveling companion told Aether.

"Sure besides I'm starving." Aether said with a smile. When suddenly the sky was slowly turning dark.

"Hey, what's going on?!" Paimon said in panic as she cling on Aether head and shaking in fear. Aether summon his sword and was ready to fight when suddenly a portal appeared beneath them.

The two of them falls to the portal as they scream.

Soon the two finally landed on the ground and suddenly found themselves in a white empty room.

"Where are we?" Aether asked as he looks around.

"Paimon doesn't know! But this is scary!" Paimon said in fright. The duo continues to look around to escape but found nothing. Suddenly several portals appeared and their eyes widen as they recognized those people that came out from the portal.

It was the people in Moonstad, Liyue and Inazuma appeared before them.

"Everyone is here!" Paimon said in shock. Aether was shock as well seeing everyone as well.

"Where are we?" Diluc said as he was on guard.

"Knights , protect the civilians!" Jean ordered and immediately the Knights stood before the civilians and were ready.

"Looks like we are in Theater." Ningguang said as she looks around and examine the area.

"Seems like it what should we do Miss Ninnguang?" Ganyu asked.

"Just be on your guard Ganyu. Meliath protect the civilians." Kequing ordered and Meliath soldiered immediately went to position, preparing for any incoming threats.

"Shogun, what do we do?" Sara asked Raiden. Raiden closes her eyes before letting out a sigh.

"Just be on your guard. Even though I don't feel any hostility. It's better to be prepared." Raiden said. Sara nods and told everyone Inazuma guards and people to be on guard.

"What do you think Ei? You think the Celestial brought us here" Miko asked. Soon Ei taken over and looks at Yae Miko.

"I do not know but I don't feel the presence of the Celestial anywhere." Ei said.

"Where is Mr Zhongli?" Hu Tao asked as she looks around.

"I don't see Venti anywhere." Klee said. The people of Liyue and Moonstad look around can't find either of them.

"I wonder why they are not here." Aether asked. Soon everyone finally notice Aether and Paimon presence.

"Aether. You are here too." Ayaka asked she approached him. Aether nods at her. The main girls notice this and felt suddenly threaten on how casual Ayaka greeted Aether.

"Yes I'm actually the first one here before everyone else." Aether explained. Ayaka giggles with a blush on her face. The main girls saw this and glares Ayaka seeing her a rival and threat for Aether affection.

"Well it's good to see again Aether been a month since you were gone." Thoma said as he ruffled Aether hair. Aether swat Thoma hand away.

"Hey cut that out." Aether pouts which causes many of the females that who has a crush on Aether giggle or smile at seeing the interaction.

Soon the big screen play and caught everyone attention and it said IF YOU WISH TO KNOW THE SECRET OF THE ARCHONS AND SEE MANY REALITIES. SIT AND WATCH!

"Secret huh? Well this just got interesting. Whoever brought us here wishes for us to know about the Archon and multiple realities." Albedo concluded as he nodded his head.

"Seems like it. What should we do GrandMaster." Kaeya asked.

"It seems we have no choice." Jean said with a sigh and suddenly she was teleported along with Aether, Paimon and the rest of the main girl. Soon the girls and Aether are in a huge couch with Aether in middle of couch and was surrounded by the girls. On his right was Ei and on his left was Ganyu. Paimon was sitting on top of Aether shoulder.

"Hey why am I here?" Aether asked confused. Ei and Ganyu blushed a bit but mentally smile at this while main girls glare and pout that they are not sitting besides Aether.

Soon the screen shown the words that said. "FOR YOU TO BE WITH THE GIRLS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN YOU, AETHER. YOU DENSE IDIOT!" as if answering Aether question.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?!" Aether complained, completely unaware and oblivious at signs of the main girls interest on him. The main girls blushes seeing this before they realize that everyone in the couch was a rival for Aether affection and glare at each other.

"What does this screen mean Albedo? " Klee asked innocently. Albedo smile.

"I will tell when your a bit older Klee." Albedo said.

"Traveler. And his mates" Razor said.

"Ah so our adventure buddy is a ladies man." Bennett said nodding his head.

"I think Aether doesn't realize the affection that girls have for him." Diluc said.

"Ah he is one of those dense protagonists that I read before. Very interesting." Xingqui said with a smile on his face as he was now interested in seeing Aether love life.

"Qiqi is confused." Qiqi said as she not understanding the situation about Aether.

"Yeah, Aether life is very complicated and it's fun to see!"Diona said happily.

"Aether keeps getting into interesting situation." Kaeya said amused at what is happening to Aether and the girls.

Soon everyone took their seat as the screen started to play.

Well hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. I'm already working on the first chapter which is Zhongli story quest which will be broken into 5 parts. I will be doing the same to Venti story quest before going to different kinds of version of Aether. Don't worry Zhongli and Venti will join soon with the rest of the cast to react

Also do you want Lumine to join the reacting and if you do, do you want to act her jealous and protective sister or similar to the game, cold and emotionless? Or do you want her fighting for Aether affection?