06. discusting discovery

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

ANDIE TRIED HER BEST TO DISTRACT herself from the tortured sounds coming from a strapped down Alby, looking instead towards the sleeping beauty

ANDIE TRIED HER BEST TO DISTRACT herself from the tortured sounds coming from a strapped down Alby, looking instead towards the sleeping beauty. She sat down at the side of the bed, reaching a hand forward to brush away a raven colored strand of hair from the girls face.

The resting girl seemed to enchant Andie with her beauty, looking angelic and peaceful as she slept, mumbling under her breath. "She's beautiful."

Jeff glanced over the girl's shoulder, making a sound of agreement as he too gazed over her. Her skin was as white as a sheet of paper, in complete difference to the others who had received chocolate like skin at birth, or those who had bronzed from the sun.

"Jeff, Andie, what's going on?" The Med-jack and Runner both glanced over their shoulders, seeing Thomas, Minho and Newt who spoke, entering the hut.

"What's the matter with her? Why won't she wake up?" Newt glanced between the sitting girl and standing boy.

"Hey man, I got my job the same way you did." Jeff responded, leaving Newt to glance at Andie who shook her head, not knowing any better herself.

Thomas watched the unmoving girl laid on the bed, eyebrows furrowed in what seemed to be concentration as if trying to remember her.

"Do you recognize her?" Newt asked from beside him, watching the side of his face sternly with his arms crossed. Thomas shook his head in answer, meeting the blonde's eyes firmly.

"Really? Because she seemed to recognize you." Andie spoke accusingly, rising to her feet.

Minho placed a hand on her arm, stopping any further movement from the girl. She glanced at him seeing him tilt his head disapprovingly. She exhaled a loud breath and sat back down.

Thomas dismissed the ordeal, instead asking about the note the girl had shown up with.

"We'll worry about the note later." Newt shrugged it off. Andie however seemed displeased at his neglect, firmly placing her attention on him.