Sixth Shot

Calix

"Ca—Calix, more ple-please." Diana—or whatever her name was—moaned when I thrust inside of her while she was kneeling on all fours with her back facing me.

I smirked as I feel her inner walls tightening around my cock while I go in and out of her back hole. Meanwhile, my three fingers were inserted in her pussy which was too wet for me that it easily slides in and out of her as I tease her clit. As for my other hand, it was happily kneading her left breast and pinching that erect nipple.

"I...I'm cumming, Calix." She said in between heavy breaths and I quickened my pace until I felt my dick about to burst.

"Fuck." I unsheathed my cock and came near her juicy ass. She can do the cleaning afterwards.

I wiped the sweat that trickled my forehead using the hem of my white shirt and took it off. I also removed the condom filled with my cum and tossed it to the floor.

She laid on her back, showing her perfectly curvy tanned body with those big tits that any man would die for. However, my gaze was focused on her dark brown eyes that were drowned in ecstasy. Those orbs that I can never seem to get out of my head. Just the mere sight of it makes my cock go hard again.

"You'll forget about her soon enough." You were wrong for once, Theo. Forget? Not a single day has passed since I left the Philippines that I didn't think about her. No matter what I did, I can't seem to dismiss any thoughts related to her. Whenever I see someone with those dark brown eyes, similar to hers, I'd be tempted to fuck them hard every time.

"Calix? You want another go?" She asked me, staring intently with those dark brown eyes that instantly made me grab another condom and tear the wrapper open with my mouth.

"Spread your legs." I might as well satiate my thirst for her like this or else, I'll go crazy about fantasizing over someone that I only met once.

I was never a fan of the saying about love at first sight but lust at first sight? It was definitely possible for my Karina. The only bride that I wouldn't mind having as my own.

~*~*~*~

"Sir Calix, are you listening?" I was out of my reverie when Theo snapped at me while he was sitting in the passenger seat and I was in the back of my black Rolls Royce Phantom. Where are we going again?

Before I could make something up, he remarked, "You obviously weren't." Of course, I wasn't. I can't seem to think straight since last year and it's been getting worse every day.

"What is keeping you so preoccupied these days?" He asked while turning his head back at me since I made it to a point to not tell him that Bridey was still on my mind even after so long. For a fickle man like myself, thinking about someone for more than a month was out of the norm. But a year? That was definitely a Calix World Record.

"Nothing that you should concern yourself with." I snapped back at him so he'd sense that I wasn't in the mood for talking. Instead of pushing for more answers, he sighed and turned his head away and focused on the road.

"In case you're wondering where we're going, we're meeting with Elliot at Club Sangria." Oh, so today was Friday drinking with Elliot the Idiot. I definitely lost track of time because of Karina's effect that continues to linger, regardless of what I do.

"Aren't you getting down?" Theo asked when he opened the door for me as per usual.

"Go ahead first. I need to call someone." His brows furrowed and looked at me sceptically, trying to study my expression for any clues but I won't give him any chance to find out. Not today, Theodore.