Twenty-First Shot

Kari

"Let's not sleep tonight." Bawal tumawa, Kari ha, dapat seryoso tayo ngayon. I could barely contain my laughter when I inched closer to Calix, feeling his hard length near my stomach area. I whispered in the most seductive voice that I could muster, a mixture of a raspy and low tone.

I don't know what came over me but I felt like teasing him when he asked if we could kiss. I presume it was because of the mood given the fireworks in the background. However, a part of me can't seem to take it too seriously so I wanted to mess with him a little bit.

After moving my face away from his ear, I placed it in front of his so our noses were touching and our gazes were fixed on each other as if we were in our own little world. I had to crane my neck as I stood on tiptoes while he leaned downwards, looking at a loss for words at what I'm doing. Ba't ba kasi ang tangkad nito?

His voice sounded strained while calling out my name with that baritone of his, "Ka...Karina..." so I'm sure he was having a hard time holding back.

I wanted to shout, "Joke lang!" then push him back and laugh out loud but why can't I seem to break off from the trance?

To make things more intense, his ocean blue eyes were having this effect on me once again. It had a certain pull to it, drawing my entire body and attention towards him like a magnet.

I gave him a slight peck on his full lower lip–kasi puta sino ba naman ang hindi matutukso–that lasted for barely a second. But before I could move back and tell him it was all for fun, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist in an instant. It made my eyes instantly widen in response. Uh oh, this is not going to be good.

"You started this." Hala ka, Karina Louise. Panindigan mo yan, gaga ka!

He slightly chuckled when we saw my slight look of panic and smirked in a way that the girls and gays would die for. Before I knew it, his lips found mine at a slow yet sensual pace that would make anyone lose their breath. I should break away, yes, pero letchugas naman, ba't ang galing nito humalik?

I've kissed multiple guys before–like some revenge game–but no one has ever made my toes curl like this, not even my godforsaken ex. It was like my entire system was blowing up, similar to the beautiful fireworks on display. At ang mas nakakainis pa, my heart was like exploding at the intensity of it all as if someone pulled the trigger inside of me. A trigger that I had stowed away in lock and key or so I thought.

Karina Louise, itigil mo na 'to. Maghunos-dili ka! My conscience was like shouting at me to stop this at once but why can't I seem to do that right now? I know this was a bad idea but my hands from the rails were now around his neck like someone ordered me to do so. I played a little with the back of his neck with my fingers and traced small lines on them. Afterwards, I put my attention to the few strands of his dark hair at the base of his neck which made him go deeper into the kiss and moan. I guess he liked it? Shuta, mas tumigas ata siya.

When his tongue glided in, he lifted me off the ground in one swoop which made me break away from the kiss in surprise, "Cal–"

"It's not over yet, Karina." He interrupted with another deep kiss and started moving towards the living room which was a few steps away from the balcony without breaking away from our mouth to mouth contact. Then, I heard a short 'thud' sound when he sat on the long Scandinavian couch with me on top of him as if he knew that was one of my favourite positions.

I really like it when I have a chance to appear dominant in front of anyone since I've always been fairly submissive in the past. However, it was a dark desire that I never explicitly told anyone else. Is it simply a coincidence or is he possibly aware of my bedroom preferences? I can only hope that it's the former.