Imagine #5 Cameron Quiseng

Written per request January 29, 2013. It's obviously another Allstar Weekend imagine.

Imagine sitting by the ocean's calm waters as the sun begins to hide itself away beneath the night sky. The sky goes from shades of red, orange, pink, and purple before finally settling on a dark blue color with the stars sparkling and moon shining brightly. You enjoy coming out here on summer nights to clear your mind of everything as the cool breeze gently blows your hair all around. This night is no different than usual aside from the fact that your summer is slowly coming to an end. A shooting star passes by. You close your eyes tightly and make your wish.. You wish that your best friend would soon realize how you felt about him and that he'd feel the same way. As your eyes are still closed, you feel someone's hands reach and cover your eyes. Soon, you come to realize that maybe, just maybe your wish was already starting to come true. You begin to smile as you take his hands off your eyes. "Hello, there." you say. "Hi." he says back to you. "So.. How'd you know I was here?" you ask. "I'm obviously a psychic, okay.. No, I actually went to your house and your mom said you were here." You giggle a little. The two of you sit quietly in the sticky sand, together for several minutes. He looks at you. "Um.. I've really wanted to say this for a long time.. So, I'm just gonna say it.." he started, confusing you. "[y/n].. I really like you.. I mean, I'm in love with you." At his words you fall speechless.. You've always had a huge crush on him. "Really? Cameron.. I-I'm in love with you, too.." you manage to spit out with a huge smile plastered on your face. He leans in and kisses you.