Imagine #4 Dan Geraghty

Written per request January 29, 2013. Whoa, it's actually not an Allstar Weekend imagine, it's a Hollywood Ending imagine. I still did originally post it on an Allstar Weekend page I run on Facebook.

Imagine, you just went through a bad breakup with your first boyfriend, who you'd discovered was cheating on you. You were crushed. One day, you're sitting at the local park, your head buried in your knees while your crying. Someone walks over toward you, and pulls you into a hug. At first, you're a little startled, but you realize after a few minutes that it's your best friend Dan. "[y/n], what's wrong?" he asks you. "A lot.." you manage, quietly. "I don't like seeing you so upset; you can talk to me about whatever, remember that." he says, clearly sounding concerned about you. You pick your head up and look at him. You'd always talked to him about everything, but this time words just refused to come out.. There was more than just that breakup that was going on. After several minutes you manage to tell him what happened.. He pulls you into an even tighter hug than before. Eventually, he gets you to cheer up. Eventually, it begins to rain and the two of you are already soaked, so you both run around, laughing like young children. After about an hour, it stops and in the sky you see a rainbow begin to form. You completely forget about everything that's going on in your life.. You're happier than you've been in a while. Eventually, he walks you home and as you're about to go inside, he leans in and kisses you.