Imagine #3 Zach Porter

An imagine I wrote per request January 29, 2013. It's obviously another Allstar Weekend imagine.

Imagine you're at a carnival at the beach. You take a seat in the sticky sand and place your feet in the water. It's dark out and all to be seen are the flashing lights of all the rides. As you're sitting, your mind begins to wander.. You think about what it would be like to have a random encounter with someone here. You laugh at the thought of that ever happening. Eventually, your mind wanders to the many problems you've been facing and basically just everything flows into your head. Eventually, you get up. You brush all the sand off of you before walking back toward the carnival. When you get over there, you accidentally bump into someone. You turn to find Zach Porter with a drink spilled all over him. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" you say, quickly. "It's okay." he says, a little quietly. You run over to one of the food vendors and you grab a million napkins. You try to dry him off. "You don't have to do that; it's okay." he says to you, before taking the napkins out of your hand. "I'm sorry, again.. I'm really clumsy, sometimes." you say. "Trust me, it's fine. Wanna go on the Ferris Wheel with me?" he asks. "Really? With me?" you say, a little in shock.. Zach Porter is from your favorite band, Allstar Weekend. "Yes, with you. So do you?" he says. "Sure." you say, shyly. As the two of you wait in the line for the Ferris Wheel, he asks your name. "Uh.. [y/n]. My name's [y/n]." you say quietly. When the two of you are at the top of the Ferris Wheel, he leans in and kisses you. You just sit there in shock. Eventually, the two of you wind up going out.