Part 6

Cleo's POV:

Right now it's 6:00 a.m. and I'm looking at the small boy that's cuddled up next to me. I haven't slept a wink, and I probably won't for a couple of nights. I slept about 3 hours on the plane already so that's my sleep for the next few nights. If my body needs a recharge, I usually just wait til exhaustion kicks in, since no medication works on me. Other than that, I get about 10 hours of sleep a week. I don't like to sleep because sleeping leads to dreaming, and it's harder to escape your demons in dreams.

If I'm correct about their schedule, breakfast should be starting at 7 since the school starts at 8. I should probably wake Axel up.

I shake him lightly "Axellll time to get uppp." I sing.

He groans and cuddles up against me more. I sigh. What will get him up? I don't want to wake him, but he needs to wake up and get ready for breakfast. Maybe he likes food as much as Damien.

Worth a try.

I sing again while poking his side "Axelllll there's food downstairrrsss." His little head pops up at that.

Well okay then.

"Cmon let's get you in a bath then head down okay?" He nods his head before running out of the door.

I follow him to his room and must I say "WOW"

This is actually pretty neat. He likes Spider-Man so that's deems his trustworthy in my book. He goes to the bathroom and I look in his drawers and pick him out some clothes. Maybe I'll take him out with me tomorrow, since my bike and car should be arriving pretty soon. I go into the bathroom and look around and see he's already started the bath water.

 I go into the bathroom and look around and see he's already started the bath water

Ok so not just Spider-Man. Avenger. I love this kid. I found my new Marvel buddy. Damien put me onto Marvel movies when he trapped me in the house all weekend and forced me to binge them all with him. Apparently I work too hard because his exact words were, "You're going to sit your ass down and relax. I don't care how much work you have to do, I'll help you with it when we finish the movies. And don't even think of watching some without me when I'm sleeping, since you don't like to sleep."