Part 18

Cleo's POV:

Today is Monday, which means I'm starting school today... yay me.

*At least Mitra and Damien will be there.

Yah but...it's school.

*Touche

It is currently 6 a.m. and school starts at 8. I didn't get much sleep last night, which isn't shocking. I mainly just stared at the ceiling lost in though until my phone alarm went off at 5.

My body was exhausted from finishing up decorating my room and bathroom, which was just a lot of painting.

I breath in, loving the smell of fresh paint, before getting up to take a shower and washing my hair to get it back to its natural wavy state.

Once I'm done conditioning my hair and washing my body, I get out the shower and walk to the mirror to blow dry my hair for only 5 minutes. When my hair is halfway dry, I turn off the blow dryer and let the rest of my hair air dry while going to the closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

I need to pick something that's casual, but not too casual because I need to stop by my office to get some things situated, before the launch.

I decide to wear all black because...well why not?

Once I'm done with my picking out my outfit, I lotion my body and get dressed.

Once that is done, I go to the long mirror that is next to my closet to check how I look

HOT.

My hair is still not dry after I put my light makeup on, so I just ended up blow drying it anyway.

Once I'm satisfied, I check the time and it's 7:20.

I go down to the dining room and see the older biologicals sat down at the table already.

"Good morning." Hestia says once she sees me walking to the table.

"Good morning" I say back, not wanting to be rude.