Chapter 1

Have you ever been so bored that you wanted to slam your head against concrete for fun?

Yah me too.

Right now, I'm in class staring out of the window watching a couple in the courtyard, argue about if Hot Cheetos or Takis are better. Looks like it's getting pretty heated too.

"Cleodora"

Oh wow he just poured all of her Cheetos out on the ground. That's wasteful.

"Cleodora"

Yah that's right, beat his ass girl.

Karma bursts out laughing inside of my head.
PfttHAHAHAHA she's kicking his ass. This is fucking hilarious.

Well deserved. This is entertaining. I should get some popcorn.

"CLEODORA"

I stop looking at the fighting couple and look at the ugly old hag that's yelling my name. "What the fuck the you want?" I say with a voiced laced in venom but my face remains void of any emotion.

I stare straight into her eyes and we stare at each other for 10 seconds before I notice she starts to become uncomfortable.

Pfft. Look she's squirming, keep staring.

I stare for 10 more seconds before speaking up. "Did you actually want something, or are you just going to stare all day like a fucking creep?"

She snaps out of it and tries to cover up her nervousness, but I can still see right through her act. "I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. Are you even paying attention?"

She obviously knows that I wasn't if she's been calling my name for 5 minutes. Why is she even asking? She's just making herself look stupid.

Dumb bitch.

I know right.

Eh. I wanna see what happens if I say yes.

"Yes, I was paying attention, Ms. Bitch" I say with a smirk. I hear a couple of snickers around the room. I can practically see the steam coming from her ears, as she glares at me and my classmates.

"It's Vitch" she says still glaring daggers at me.

Why does she look so constipated?

"That's what I said" I say rolling my eyes, while looking at my nails.

"Whatever. Since you were paying attention, I want you to answer the question on the board" she says with a smug look on her face.

I look at the board for a few seconds, noticing that she just started teaching this unit today. She's trying to make a fool out of me, but it's just going to backfire on her ass. What she doesn't know is I graduated college when I was 12 with degrees in psychology, business, law, engineering, medicine, art. The only reason I'm in this hellhole now, is because I don't feel like dealing with the bastards at 'home'.

This is about to be hilarious

"1,738.62 squared" I said matter-of-factly, while looking out of the window again.

Everyone gasped and she looked at me like I was an alien. Then if it was possible, she turned even more red.

She looks like a fucking tomato

"Get out of my classroom"

Is this bitch serious right now?