Part 11

(A/N: Sorry loves, I didn't know what to write, but anyway. Should I make this a poly story? I'm really leading towards yes.)

Cleo's POV:

After dinner I decided to go up to my room, and do a background check on every body who works here. Can never be too careful. Plus I want to make sure Axel is okay, when I leave.

*I'm going to miss the little guy.*

Yah me too. We can't stay though. It's too dangerous.

*For us or for them?*

Both.

I mentally sigh as I hacked through the Italian Mafia database. Damn this is some decent coding. I wonder their hacker is.

*I guess we're about to find out.*

"Yes. We. Are." I say out loud, pressing the 'Enter' button on my MacBook, making hundreds of hundreds of names to pop up. They were all color coded in gold, silver, bronze, and copper. Hmm.

I started with the copper since Karma was begging me to, saying it was 'for dramatic affect'.

The copper was a list of the maids and drivers. It showed their birth dates, and what they did before they started working for the Espositos.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Except Diana wasn't there.

The bronze names were the fighters and hackers. Some came from the military. Some work in police precincts. Others grew up in the mafia. Basically the same as most mafias.

On to the silver. It seems as though the names in the silver, work right under the Espositos. Their most trusted men and women. People who have worked for the Italian Mafia through generations.

I come across the name 'Beatrice Adamos' and click on it. A picture of the older maid that grabbed my face popped up.

Why is she in the silver? She's just a maid. What makes her different? As I read her profile, it states that she used to work for the Greek Mafia, as a maid. She worked for the Greeks her whole life, but then started working for the Italians, when the alliance between the two were formed.

Hmm. Interesting.

Moving on, I see another familiar name. Diana.

*Well this is getting interesting.*

Sure is.

I click on the name 'Diana Ayad', and what I saw surprised both me and Karma. That doesn't happen at all.

'Daughter of Omar and Isis Ayad.'

*Holy shit! I thought that the whole family died!*

So did everybody else.

The Ayads were the Egyptian Mafia. They were at the top with the Italian, Russians, Korean, and Mexican.

The Italians were always first, before I came around of course. The Russians were second, Egyptian third, Korean fourth, and Mexican fifth.

Eight years ago there was an attack on the Egyptian Mafia. The Don was killed along with the pregnant Donna and their daughter, leaving the Empire to Omar's brother, Osiris. Nobody except the family knew what Omar and Isis' daughter looked like. There were even rumors that this daughter of theirs was training to become the heir to the Egyptian Mafia. There was never a female Don, so everybody was surprised by these rumors. A few months after the rumors spread, the attack happened.

At the time, I had worked with the Egyptians and a couple of other mafias around the world. I was only nine, but everybody knew me in the Underworld. Nobody knew that it was a kid that was hiding in the shadows, helping them though.