Epilouge

Well, that's the story of how I got with the school's playboy. 

After that night at the party, I texted Lucas and asked to meet up with him...

~flashback~

I pulled out my phone and went to Lucas' contact.

Me: Hey...can we meet up ?

Lucas: for?

Me: Don't act dumb . I wanna talk about your confession

Lucas: oh. you remember

Me: How could I forget ? Let's meet after school near the bleachers , does that sound ok ?

Lucas: k.

~~~

I was waiting near the bleachers when I saw Lucas' figure walking towards me.

I smiled as he came close. "Hey, Lucas."

"Hey, {Y/N}." He smiled back.

I took a deep breath. "As I said, I wanna talk about your confession."

He chuckled. "I thought I made it clear that I'm in love with you."

"In love?" I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure it's not just a teensy crush? And why would you even like me anyways? I'm so-"

"-Perfect." He interrupted me. "In my eyes, you're perfect."

He got down on one knee and softly grabbed my hand. "{Y/N}, I know it's too soon to tell, but I really do love you. I can't stop thinking about you. Every night, I can only fall asleep if I imagine the sound of your voice. You're absolutely stunning, caring, humble, and overall, amazing."

Digging around in his pocket, he pulled out a tiny box. 

"Lucas..." I gasped. "You didn't have to-"

He shook his head and pulled out the ring, putting it on my ring finger. "{Y/N}, my love, will you be my girlfriend?"

Tears filled my eyes, blurring my vision, as I nodded. "Yes, yes, yes!"

He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Thank you!"

I laughed, but still crying. "You're lucky I forgive you for what you've done."

He pulled away and tucked my hair behind my ear (if you have hair). "I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you?"

I smiled. "How could you possibly make it up to me?"

He smirked and leaned in, kissing me softly.

It surprised me at first, but I quickly melted into the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, and he wrapped his arms around me in return.

I felt safe in his arms.

I felt like everything was going to be alright.

He pulled away and sighed happily. "Thank you, {Y/N}."

I rested my forehead on his and closed my eyes as we rocked back and forth. "For what?"

"For loving me. I promise I'll give you the world."

"I don't want the world, Lucas. All I want is you."

"Alright, then. I'll give you all of me; my attention, and my heart."

"And I'll do the same."

~flashback ends~

PLEASE READ!!!

Heyyy guys! So just to clear a few things up, this book was originally made out of boredom and not meant to be taken seriously. Though over the hours of writing this, I took it more seriously. I ended up getting a Co-Author (which is my sibling) to help me with this. They helped out alot! I finished this in like- one day (excluding editing). But we still made the effort! Just so you guys know, it's not really a 'female' reader, just she/her pronouns and more feminine things. Would you guys like a sequel to this book?? Please, let us know! Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day :)