Call from Lucas?

Y/N POV:

The next day, I got a call from an unknown number. As the curious person I was, I picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" A familiar voice was on the other end. "Hey, it's Lucas. Sorry for the random call." 

I had a blank face trying to process how he got my number. Did Andre give him it..? No, I broke his phone. I decided to not question anymore and respond. 

"Oh, it's okay. Do you need something?"  I asked.

"Uhm... kind of, there's a party tonight and I was hoping you could go with me...?" His voice drifted off at the end, and it made him sound a bit nervous. 

It was honestly kind of cute! 

"Oh!" I said surprised. "Uhm...sure!"

"Really? Oh uh, okay. I'll pick you up at 7:30. Wear something nice. Bye."

He hung up, not giving me time to respond. 

I couldn't believe I got to go to a party with him- WHAT?! NO! I SHOULD'NT HAVE BEEN HAPPY ABOUT THAT! 

He was a player... he just wanted to mess with me and Athena's feelings. But I wanted to wear something nice anyway.

I got up and opened my closet, searching for a dress. I muttered to myself as I looked through the closet. "No... nah. This wouldn't look good. Doesn't this red dress make me look fat?" Oh! I finally found the perfect dress! {Insert dress of your choice} It's (f/c) too! 

I quickly put the dress on, it looked really good on me! I styled my hair to {style of choice} and put on some makeup (optional).

Time skip brought to you by Y/N's AMAZING dress 

Lucas' POV:

I watched as the clock ticked 7:00. It was the moment of truth. 

I don't know why, but I was feeling different about her. She wasn't just a girl I was betting on, I saw her for her. 

She was beautiful, inside and out, and all I could ever ask for in a girl.

I sighed and shook the thoughts out of my head. I couldn't have been catching feelings...

I picked up my phone and went to her contact. 

Me: can you send me your address

{Y/N}: Yeah. It's *******. Don't give it out to strangers though and get me kidnapped or else I'll tell Athena your plan.

Me: thx and why would i even give out your address?

{Y/N}: Idk, you just weird like that 🤷

I chuckled and put away my phone.

Damnit, I was catching feelings.